Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, Marvel confirms a trailer for Saturday at NYCC before JL

I agree. if they're gonna do it, they need to do it sooner rather than later. I agree that a solo BW film might be more likely in the 600 million range. But it'd score more points for the female demographic. Same as when Captain Marvel debuts

It would get way more than 600 million. You underestimate her popularity within the MCU.

Marvel always counterattack Warner B when it comes to comics

I can't tell if we're veering into conspiracy theory territory. You think the heads of WB and Marvel Studios are just sitting on pins, waiting for the other studio to drop something before they suddenly say 'Pull the trigger on X trailer'? You gotta move things well in advance.

I wouldn't mind seeing a BW centric film...I like SJ in Lucy, which follow somewhat, a similar format. Yet, I really prefer a Hawkeye centric film, base on the mercenary/killer, "Punisher" persona version, of Hawkeye. I'm sure, neither one will happen however.

I suppose Disney have plenty of money to throw away by not doing a Black Widow film. If I was them I would be looking at the huge success of Wonder Woman though and commissioning an MCU Black Widow straight away.

I can't tell if we're veering into conspiracy theory territory. You think the heads of WB and Marvel Studios are just sitting on pins, waiting for the other studio to drop something before they suddenly say 'Pull the trigger on X trailer'? You gotta move things well in advance.

Yes, i know how marketing works
You will see, this week we will get again, comics trailers from both WB and marvel

tumblr_n6ooa7sgQJ1s3hgsno1_250.gif

Last edited:

19789999.jpg

Marvel always counterattack Warner B when it comes to comics

You didn't answer the first time, but based on what exactly? The first Batman v. Superman trailer was in April. We didn't get a Civil War trailer until November. The first Wonder Woman trailer was in November. The first Homecoming trailer was in December. The first official Justice League trailer was in March. The first Ragnarok trailer was in April. This pattern you claim of Marvel releasing trailers days after DC just to counterattack them doesn't seem to have much of a basis.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the Agents of Shield-focused Infinity War trailer releasing in 2 minutes time, can't wait!!

Not going to lie. That would get me very pumped up (and I don't actually care if Agents of SHIELD is in Infinity War).

I love to be a God to inform you the great news that Marvel will release a trailer this week

You keep this nonsense up and you won't be here to discuss any trailer.

I'm remembering the guy who got banned because he kept claiming he had insider information about when the first Civil War trailer would drop and then got caught in a lie when it didn't happen.

AtlantaFilming hints Cobie Smulders arrived in town. So it looks like they are really gonna shoot something with SLJ and her, considering that casting call.

since im not lying ,im not like that user. We will see who really have true informations
To inform users that a trailer from Marvel is coming up this week, is nonsense then whats the point...it mean here trailers are not allowed
Rethink the logic. And i wonder why nobody place a bet on this,because you believe but you like to talk nonsense. You know, in court of law, until the proof to the contrary,....

One more day passed, one more day closer to Marvel's trailer

Last edited:
I'm not screaming from the rooftops for a BW film, but I'd be happy if they did announce one.

That's a lie. I saw you shouting 'GIVE ME A BLACK WIDOW MOVIE!' from the rooftops of Scarborough last night.

since im not lying ,im not like that user. We will see who really have true informations
To inform users that a trailer from Marvel is coming up this week, is nonsense then whats the point...it mean here trailers are not allowed
Rethink the logic. And i wonder why nobody place a bet on this,because you believe but you like to talk nonsense. You know, in court of law, until the proof to the contrary,....

And where did you get this insiders information? From your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Lol at the guy from Mexico with the October 5th bullcrap...

Lol at the guy from Mexico with the October 5th bullcrap...

*There's a con coming up, so let me jump on the internet and make a prediction that we'll get something new. That way people will think I have sources...lots and lots of sources...then I'll be an internet GOD!* *maniacal laughter*

*There's a con coming up, so let me jump on the internet and make a prediction that we'll get something new. That way people will think I have sources...lots and lots of sources...then I'll be an internet GOD!* *maniacal laughter*
It’s sad, but you’re not far off. The Last Jedi will drop Monday night so I’m assuming they’ll wait at least a week after that. Marvel doesn’t want to step on their own toes. The Infinity War trailer won’t drop any earlier than the 16th. Take that to the bank.

It’s sad, but you’re not far off. The Last Jedi will drop Monday night so I’m assuming they’ll wait at least a week after that. Marvel doesn’t want to step on their own toes. The Infinity War trailer won’t drop any earlier than the 16th. Take that to the bank.

Oh I know...it's kinda sad. It would be one thing if you ran a site where breaking that kind of news could be really positive for traffic and ad revenue, but to just do it to do it? That's just needing attention, and getting all ******** when people don't respond how you expected is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"