Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origin stuff for Strange is out of the way so they can cut loose. Black Panther had some of its origin in Civil War that allowed his movie to be less origin.

I am hopeful Wanda will be in Dr.Strange 2.

I hope Wanda and Strange have some scenes together in this. Cumberbatch expressed wanting them.

I don't think he'll show up in Infinity War since Daniel Kaluuya hasn't been confirmed to return for it, while Shuri, M'Baku and Okoye all have. They can save W'Kabi for future Black Panther sequels. There's only a limited amount of time to squeeze in all these characters anyway.

No Nakia?

I thought the Aether Was on earth.. Certainly looked like i t when jane found it in Thor 2..

Nope. Check again. She had passed through a dimensional portal and was someplace other than Earth when she came into contact with it.

Great point. I guess 2020 is the earliest.

are fans clamoring for a sequel to Dr. Strange?

Your repeated insistence that nobody likes Doctor Strange is kind of weird. His movie made over 600 million and got good reviews. It's getting a sequel.

Yup what TeeKay posted. The first time I saw AOU, my jaw dropped at that opening tracking shot. It was literally the first few minutes of the movie and Whedon had already topped the tracking shot from the first one.

Ahh, yes. Thank you, both. Yeah, a tracking shot is a must!

It will take half an hour in IW and A4 given how many heroes we have. :woot:

Origin stuff for Strange is out of the way so they can cut loose. Black Panther had some of its origin in Civil War that allowed his movie to be less origin.

I am hopeful Wanda will be in Dr.Strange 2.

I hope Wanda and Strange have some scenes together in this. Cumberbatch expressed wanting them.

Both please!

Nope. Check again. She had passed through a dimensional portal and was someplace other than Earth when she came into contact with it.

Anyone can be forgiven for forgetting the details of TDW as it is a most forgettable movie.

TDW had a forgettable villain and an underwhelming climax, but outside of that, the movie was pretty good IMO. There's a lot about it that's better than the original Thor.

Oh man I forgot how awesome that AoU opening was. That tracking shot really is incredible. I think it just didn't have a huge effect on me in the theater because it was at the beginning of the movie with no huge lead up to it.

Yes I also hope the Russo's give us an EPIC tracking shot in both Infinity War and Avengers 4. I know both movies were directed by Whedon, but it would be a HUGE missed opportunity if they didn't find some kind of way to show all the heroes fighting together.

I am betting we get a couple.

The russos seem to know what's up I'm sure they'll give us one, they know these movies are a love letter to what's come before as well as a culmination.

I'll never forget the first time I saw the first Avengers...and that tracking shot happened...I literally cried tears of joy that tracking shot IS the movie imo.

TDW had a forgettable villain and an underwhelming climax, but outside of that, the movie was pretty good IMO. There's a lot about it that's better than the original Thor.

The biggest improvements in TDW from the first Thor movie were the makeover that Asgard got (it looked too cartoony in the first one) and deciding to ditch the awful dyed facial hair on Hemsworth, but I suppose the latter was more Whedon's call on The Avengers.

I'll never forget the first time I saw the first Avengers...and that tracking shot happened...I literally cried tears of joy that tracking shot IS the movie imo.

Oh dude I definitely agree with you on that. I still remember getting chills seeing that 360 shot on the big screen for the first time. Also, speaking of that movie, next Thursday which is March 1st would be the exact day we got the second trailer for the first Avengers. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we got the second trailer for IW by then, because BP is pretty much out the way, and both Civil War and Ultron also had there second trailers come out at the beginning of March and on a Thursday. A Wrinkle in Time is coming out in two weeks too, so it makes sense for it to be out by then.

I still have no idea why them HYDRA agents thought they could take on THOR HTH

I was geeked out at that moment, I was very into Marvel Ultimate Alliance and still love that game. The sequence felt like it with the combo moves and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"