Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was geeked out at that moment, I was very into Marvel Ultimate Alliance and still love that game. The sequence felt like it with the combo moves and stuff.

The part that got me was the cap shield Im repulsor combo.

Just watched TA last night. As well as the tracking shot, I hope the Russo’s’ keep the title card at the beginning. It still gives me goosebumps, and it would match the other two in the trilogy.

I was geeked out at that moment, I was very into Marvel Ultimate Alliance and still love that game. The sequence felt like it with the combo moves and stuff.

I'm surprised we never got a third one, especially after all this MCU success. Those games were a big chunk of the reason why I was so hyped about the MCU before it happened.

I'm surprised we never got a third one, especially after all this MCU success. Those games were a big chunk of the reason why I was so hyped about the MCU before it happened.
The 1st one was so amazing, I was disappointed in the 2nd one because so much changed. The graphics changed and the story was not connected to the 1st.

Their video game license changed I believe so they didn't have a chance to make another. Hopefully they do make another game since they have that Spider-Man game coming out. They also had that teaser for an Avenger game.

Getting close to trailer 2 time I imagine, especially with Black Panther Hype at a fever pitch, my guess is early March.

Getting close to trailer 2 time I imagine, especially with Black Panther Hype at a fever pitch, my guess is early March.

Most are thinking early March, but I could see it being mid March if they wanna release something during NCAA tournament time

Yeah that would make sense too, though I doubt MS needs the benefit of big events anymore lol!

Pretty soon big events will be attached to Marvel.

Trailer 2 is going to be the big one I think. The one that causes everyone to lose their **** for good!

Yes, the next trailer will give a sense of a story too. I won't be seeing anything else past the next trailer.

Hopefully, the next trailer is pretty EPIC. They don't need to reveal a whole lot, but we do need to get more of the story which means I'm definitely expecting to see more of Thanos, The Black Order and The Guardians involvement. The second trailers for Avengers, Age of Ultron and Civil War laid it out really well IMO. The only second trailer I was a bit meh on was honestly GOTG2.

I sure hope T'Challa/Wakanda has a pretty sweet role in the film. I wanna see a BP sequel like right now

Yes, the next trailer will give a sense of a story too. I won't be seeing anything else past the next trailer.

Same. Gonna try my absolute best to go in spoiler free and as footage free as possible.

I sure hope T'Challa/Wakanda has a pretty sweet role in the film. I wanna see a BP sequel like right now

It’s definitely looking like he will have a big influence being on home turf. And a sequel is definitely happening soon. They have to capitalise on this BP craze.

Hopefully, the next trailer is pretty EPIC. They don't need to reveal a whole lot, but we do need to get more of the story which means I'm definitely expecting to see more of Thanos, The Black Order and The Guardians involvement. The second trailers for Avengers, Age of Ultron and Civil War laid it out really well IMO. The only second trailer I was a bit meh on was honestly GOTG2.

I hope they focus on the villains for the next trailer.

I hope they focus on the villains for the next trailer.

Hopefully they won’t waste the first minute with words. :funny:

It’s time for action shots now. Show us Thanos doing something crazy. Show us all of the Black Order briefly. Then get at least one shot of every hero and maybe one epic group shot to round things off.

Hopefully they won’t waste the first minute with words. :funny:

It’s time for action shots now. Show us Thanos doing something crazy. Show us all of the Black Order briefly. Then get at least one shot of every hero and maybe one epic group shot to round things off.

And with that long ash Marvel Studios intro. :funny: Yeah, it's time to bring out those crazy Avengers vs Black Order action shots!

I hope the next trailer melts my face off.

Yeah, they don’t need to, but I would really love for them to go all out for the final trailer. Like, we’re all already completely sold, but I love me a good trailer.

When I saw Black Panther last weekend, they showed trailers for Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp and even frickin Venom, but not Infinity War. I was so pissed.

When I saw Black Panther last weekend, they showed trailers for Deadpool 2, Ant-Man and the Wasp and even frickin Venom, but not Infinity War. I was so pissed.
Ditto. I wasn't pissed though because I've seen that trailer in theaters plenty now and am ready for a new one, lol.

Same. I just sat there like .....

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"