Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Karen as something for helping Peter in a narrative sense. Karen is an excuse for Peter to announce his inner monologue and convey information (since he has a full face mask) without talking to himself.

I think they can make that work though without a AI. T'Challa has a mask and did just fine conveying info and emotion. Shuri is not his AI and even then Ned could act like Shuri he is the guy in the chair. I think Karen was fine for the first film but should be limited from here on out.

Wouldn't this depend on whether Stark is on about that particular moment in time, or the threat of Thanos in general?

We don't know (do we?) whether Stephen saw into the future - everywhere, or only on Titan. In any case, if he answers no, and then the Avengers win (they will eventually) he'll be outed as a damned liar. :oldrazz:

So? That just means they defied impossible odds. If you know you're going to win in the first act of a 2 part movie, then why do I have any reason to fear Thanos? YOU'RE TELLING ME HE LOSES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"