Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just under 9 hours until my first viewing here in the UK. I booked my tickets the day they were released. Naturally after all that, I'm ill today. However I'm going to take some strong medicine and power through. No way I'm missing this. I'd literally have to be dying and even then...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get through it, really enjoy the film and then get better :up:

I will have seen it very soon after finishing work last night to make a total of 9 viewing hours out of 16 total available hours to that point today including a night's sleep and 6 walks in between my house and the cinema, so it's been a bit of a mission too. But totally worth it!

Just under 9 hours until my first viewing here in the UK. I booked my tickets the day they were released. Naturally after all that, I'm ill today. However I'm going to take some strong medicine and power through. No way I'm missing this. I'd literally have to be dying and even then...

True Believer right tharr !

Get well asap as Iceman says !

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get through it, really enjoy the film and then get better :up:

I will have seen it very soon after finishing work last night to make a total of 9 viewing hours out of 16 total available hours to that point today including a night's sleep and 6 walks in between my house and the cinema, so it's been a bit of a mission too. But totally worth it!

That's math I can't even do right now lol. Thanks, got a very nasty cold. The type that takes over your entire face. However, I saw Wonder Woman the day after having my wisdom teeth out so I know I can make it through this. It's just annoying because I haven't made any other bookings and it'll probably be fully booked everywhere next week :-(

Find the strongest (non-drowsy) medicine you can! If it is a cold, I recommend drinking orange juice. It helps stop sneezing for me and such for me.

Thanks.

I suppose the folks who bought multiple tickets for this weekend have no choice! Pretty much every MCU movie I see I want to walk right back in. I usually go with my best buddy and then again with my better half.

Yeah. I mean if I really hated it I wouldn’t have gone back for further viewings even despite having tickets for them. Thankfully that was absolutely not an issue in this case and I’m really glad I prebooked so many tickets.

Find the strongest (non-drowsy) medicine you can! If it is a cold, I recommend drinking orange juice. It helps stop sneezing for me and such for me.

Yes! I've been on the non drowsy stuff and also took a berocca vitamin thingy. I just hope I can concentrate. I think I may just have to go along and take in what I can and then book to see it again asap when I'm feeling 100% so I can actually enjoy it.

Yes! I've been on the non drowsy stuff and also took a berocca vitamin thingy. I just hope I can concentrate. I think I may just have to go along and take in what I can and then book to see it again asap when I'm feeling 100% so I can actually enjoy it.

Well, nothing wrong with seeing a 2nd....3rd....4th....5th.......etc time :oldrazz:

But yeah, orange juice...miracle drink for colds!

I think if you're not feeling well, you should book another ticket and postpone your viewing. A little headache or illness can completely destroy movie experience.

That's math I can't even do right now lol. Thanks, got a very nasty cold. The type that takes over your entire face. However, I saw Wonder Woman the day after having my wisdom teeth out so I know I can make it through this. It's just annoying because I haven't made any other bookings and it'll probably be fully booked everywhere next week :-(

Haha.

You can battle through it like a trooper and get your reward. Will send positive vibes your way to help. ;) And at least the film won't let you down.

Well, nothing wrong with seeing a 2nd....3rd....4th....5th.......etc time :oldrazz:

But yeah, orange juice...miracle drink for colds!

My record is 5 times watching Wonder Woman. As a female, it got me in all the right places. It was more than a movie. It felt like a movement. I'm not sure IW will give me the same feels. I'm going to predict 3 times. I always like to watch a movie again just as it's about to leave the cinema because I know I'll have a long wait to get it on DVD.

Just under 12 hours!!!! :woot:

I will be posting my review tonight when I get him...in the appropriate User Review thread :word:

Looking forward to reading your review. I love how you've got them all catalogued in your sig :up:

My record is 5 times watching Wonder Woman. As a female, it got me in all the right places. It was more than a movie. It felt like a movement. I'm not sure IW will give me the same feels. I'm going to predict 3 times. I always like to watch a movie again just as it's about to leave the cinema because I know I'll have a long wait to get it on DVD.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going over at least 10 with this one. And once it gets into my Blu-ray player it won't be leaving for a long time!

I think if you're not feeling well, you should book another ticket and postpone your viewing. A little headache or illness can completely destroy movie experience.

If the tickets were refundable I might, but they aren't. That would be £30 down the drain. Also don't want to disappoint the boyfriend on movie date night.

If the tickets were refundable I might, but they aren't. That would be £30 down the drain. Also don't want to disappoint the boyfriend on movie date night.
1. You're a girl ?
2. What the feck that's a huge price right there. My ticket was 2 dollars LOL

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I'll be going over at least 10 with this one. And once it gets into my Blu-ray player it won't be leaving for a long time!

WOW. That's dedication. We need a "How many times did you watch IW?" thread. See who wins!

Mine would be The Avengers. I think between when it was out and seeing it in marathons for other phase 2 movies, I saw it like 8 times (6 of those when it was out initially, lol)

Looking forward to reading your review. I love how you've got them all catalogued in your sig :up:

I'm proud of my sig, LOL! It shall only continue to grow and be meticulously maintained :oldrazz:

Did you post a full review yet? I saw your general reaction in here, but wasn't sure if ya had a full review yet.

WOW. That's dedication. We need a "How many times did you watch IW?" thread. See who wins!

I think Vision usually wins that one. This is the first film in a long time (since Lord of the Rings) where I might be a contender. Might at least pick up a silver or bronze medal. ;) If so will put it on my CV. :woot:

1. You're a girl ?
2. What the feck that's a huge price right there. My ticket was 2 dollars LOL

1. Yes! :D
2. Tell me about it... cinema tickets in the UK are about £11 a piece which works out at around $15. I got tickets for the XXL screen and VIP seats which were £15 (so $21)

This is why I can't go as many times as some of you lol.

Did you post a full review yet? I saw your general reaction in here, but wasn't sure if ya had a full review yet.
I don't think I'm going to get time to as I'm leaving to go and see it again in 5 minutes and then need to sort out my house and pack for travelling early in the morning. Will only have my phone to post on and I hate making long posts on that as they regularly get lost. Will likely just be regularly putting power-paragraphs out there with summaries of my thoughts. ;)

Yeah basically I've never seen a girl reading comics and constantly discussing on these kinds of forum, at least in my country. So glad there's one here LOL

I don't think I'm going to get time to as I'm leaving to go and see it again in 5 minutes and then need to sort out my house and pack for travelling early in the morning. Will only have my phone to post on and I hate making long posts on that as they regularly get lost. Will likely just be regularly putting power-paragraphs out there with summaries of my thoughts. ;)

LOL! I hate posting long posts on my phone as well. I was cursed with big thumbs and I always find loads of spelling errors and random periods in between words where a space should be. So annoying! :cmad:

Yeah basically I've never seen a girl reading comics and constantly discussing on these kinds of forum, at least in my country. So glad there's one here LOL

Ah cool. Yeah I'm like the biggest comic book fan. I grew up watching X-Men the animated series and it escalated from there. I even have a Jean Grey/Phoenix statue collection in my attic.

I'm also a massive gamer.

I think there are quite a lot of girls out there who love this stuff but it's definitely a male dominated world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"