Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Feel like Vision should have had a moment like Strange. Strange put on a show defending that stone, while Vision felt like a damsel from the start. He never really put up a fight to save himself and the stone.

I am fine with Hulk if he gets a ton of time in A4. Say the same amount as Ragnarok which seemed like 90% Hulk.
He needed to go out like a boss. I don’t really like the fight in Scotland even though it features 2 of my favourite characters in Vision and Scarlet Witch.

Check out this theory
Avengers 4: 'Thanos SAVED the universe' Strange was trying to stop the Avengers doing THIS
Poor old Thanos is always being painted as the bad guy.

He already knows that he is the only being in the univese capable of making the hard decisions for the good of everyone else (sort of). But everyone seems to have overlooked one massive piece of information from Infinity War.

If the Avengers' plans had worked out, they would have actually have started the destruction of the entire universe – and only one Avengers knew this.

This is why Doctor Strange gave Thanos the Time Stone and this will completely change everything fans thought they knew. What if Strange didn't see a single path where the Avengers suceeded, but rather the only one where they failed in making a fatal mistake?

The Mad Titan's possession of the the green Infinity Stone is viewed as the devastating blow which foils Scarlet Witch's heartbeaking sacrifice of her beloved Vision.

Having succeeded in destroying the Mind Stone embedded in her lover's forehead, it momentarily appears that the Avengers have foiled Thanos' atempt to assemble a full Infinity Gauntlet. Except he uses the Time Stone to loop back, prevent it from happening and victoriously unleash the Snap.

Fans already figured out Doctor Strange handed over his stone because it lead to the only path to saving the universe but an incredible new argument explains how Strange was trying to stop his fellow Avengers, not Thanos.

Remember how Wong explained to Tony Stark how the Infinity Stones were created a the start of the universe? The ARE the fabric of life, reality and everything.

Redditor ZeekOwl91 explains: "While Strange, Stark, and Spidey are in space, forces on Earth are rushing to remove the Mind Stone from Vision and destroy it. We're told the stones are part of the fabric of the universe, and every outcome on Earth from that point onward result in the Mind Stone successfully being destroyed.

"Except one. Every time the heroes succeed in defeating Thanos, the Universe gets stabbed in the brain and starts to unravel. Every time the heroes force Thanos to try to take the Mind Stone without the Time Stone, the Universe gets stabbed in the brain and starts to unravel."

It seems Doctor Strange manipulated the fight with Thanos and needed Star-Lord to ruin the removal of the Gauntlet.

The theory addes: "In ONE timeline, the heroes don't defeat Thanos on Titan because Star Lord loses it and he ends up in front of Vision with the Time Stone as the Mind Stone is destroyed. In that one future he can use the Time Stone's second power (rewinding time for an object) to restore the Mind Stone."

"With the Mind Stone saved, the Universe continues forward. Half is snapped away, but it at least has a future."

This actually makes great sense and puts a powerful twist on that tearjerking ending.

Of course, it still doesn't explain what will come next. What else did Doctor Strange see?

He needed to go out like a boss. I don’t really like the fight in Scotland even though it features 2 of my favourite characters in Vision and Scarlet Witch.
I agree. SW did all the fighting while Vision was basically motionless.

That fight was ridiculous. Seeing powerhouses Vision and SW getting saved by much less powerful heroes was just kind of weird. Especially since SW ends up killing Proxima by the time they are fighting in Wakanda.
Yeah. I wish Marvel would get more hate for how badly they're mishandling these two classic characters.

I'm having trouble replying to posts but someone said they didn't notice the chain mail on Cap's suit till just recently

FqsYcMI.jpg

I'm surprised Tony never thought to integrate the A.I into his suit once he left earth(just in case)

Seems like he still relies on Wifi/ earth network for even his most advanced suits

He relied on Wifi while in India talking with Pete in "Homecoming"

Where did you hear that? I'd love to see more of
Ronin and SHIELD Stark.

Last edited:
This is amazing work, but this Youtuber's stuff is always tops.

Youtuber Centperk's excellent tribute to Infinity War focussing on Thanos and using the song by Jamie N Commons, The Preacher:

THEORY:
Thanos goes insane/breaks down, stricken with grief from his choice to trade Gamora for his mission. He is confronted by a dark seductive woman who comforts him. The woman is death (or a figment of his imagination). He spends the rest of the film fueled by a desire to impress her.

If Thanos plays a significant role in A4, I think this is the route best suited toward keeping him an interesting character. I'm struggling to see many other directions they could go with him here. He just finished his mission, he is now a man without drive. They need to spark it back up somehow. He is the MAD TITAN after all. :D

Tony and Quill should hope that young Peter did not watch a certain movie:

giphy.gif

Parker: "Did you see this really old movie, Soylent Green?"
Quill: "WHOA. Don't talk about this."
Stark: "I'm with Quill on this one. Zip it, kid."

I'd like to see the Avengers not kill Thanos. I'd like to see them fail again. It's incredibly obvious that they're going to join together and put aside their differences to defeat him. I want another twist. I'd love to have him kept as a villain for Phase 4 as well while building more Avengers to join the fight. A5 could be an epic war.

I'd like to see the Avengers not kill Thanos. I'd like to see them fail again. It's incredibly obvious that they're going to join together and put aside their differences to defeat him. I want another twist. I'd love to have him kept as a villain for Phase 4 as well while building more Avengers to join the fight. A5 could be an epic war.

Hmmm maybe have Tony or/and Cap sacrifice themselves to reverse everything before the snap but somehow have Thanos trapped in the quantum realm or another dimension just delaying his reutn. But have it for A6. Enough time to introduce X-men and FF

Absolutely love this movie.

Was not impressed with Winter Soldier, and didn't like Civil War. But this movie was outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"