Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

so now most of us have had time to see this several times, what do we think the next title will be?
I saw somewhere pt 4 was meant to be infinity gauntlet? but now it's changed?

Infinity Gauntlet wouldn't have been a spoiler for Infinity War, though.

Avengers: Endgame

or

Avengers: Reassembled

or

Avengers: Thanos Imperative

Endgame was already basically said to not be it.

Viewing no.9 this weekend. :woot:

I think they will go back to the original title Infinity War II or The Infinity Gauntlet. Simple but makes the most sense... I like it.

Also, I would love to have all the previous bads come back and join Thanos against our heroes in the next battle or even team up with them to fight Thanos and undo what he's done to the universe that has now affected everyone. That would be epic! And I cant see Thanos not having any minions to dispense of.

Who do you think will join Thanos against the Avengers?

I think they will go back to the original title Infinity War II or The Infinity Gauntlet. Simple but makes the most sense... I like it.

Also, I would love to have all the previous bads come back and join Thanos against our heroes in the next battle or even team up with them to fight Thanos and undo what he's done to the universe that has now affected everyone. That would be epic! And I cant see Thanos not having any minions to dispense of.

Who do you think will join Thanos against the Avengers?

Are you referring to living villains or also including those who have died?

it would be if they plan to use any key story points from that series...

And how many people from the GA read comics? I don't read comics either, but I love the films.

From an average Joe perspective, Infinity Gauntlet doesn't spoil anything that happens in Infinity War or its ending.

I read in an online article that the Russos said Avengers: Forever was the closest guess they've heard. Not sure if it's true or not though since it didn't come straight from them.

Are you referring to living villains or also including those who have died?

Both, why not. I'm actually looking forward to a classic comic/cartoon styled team fight one day.

The first Avengers movie and even AoU got it right when they tracked that shot of all the heroes fighting separately and then they all met up for the group shot.

A group of heroes vs a group of equally powerful and challenging bad guys. Yes, gimme some comic panel battles. Or ALL the Avengers taking on Thanos from every angle and actually putting up a fight. (No offense Stark)

Wakandas battle almost gave us that but that segment is so short lived and fast paced that we didn't much of anything really.

I read in an online article that the Russos said Avengers: Forever was the closest guess they've heard. Not sure if it's true or not though since it didn't come straight from them.

My money is on Infinite Avengers!

Avengers 4 is gonna have Resurrection or Rebirth somewhere in the title. Already called it.

On my way to viewing no. 9 now!

Nine. Good on you, Iceman :up:

I probably won't get around to seeing it again soon, but best believe I'm buying this the day it becomes available on blu-ray.

Sidenote: Yesterday was Lord Fiege's birthday.

Last edited:

I probably won't get around to seeing it again soon, but best believe I'm buying this the day it becomes available on blu-ray.

Yeah, I finished at 8. Decided a 9th viewing would be a bit too much, but I am too buying this Day 1 on Blu-Ray and doing a personal double bill with BP before it!

Last edited:

Avengers Reborn?

It's only on the small screens now but still a lot of showings per day and I was surprised (was a 1.25pm showing) that it was more than half full. And again judging from reaction, most people around me seemed like they hadn't seen it before.

Next up for me is Jurassic World before viewing 10 in probably 2 weeks time. So far this year I will have only seen Deadpool 2 and Solo once each with all other viewings being Black Panther or IW (12 altogether so far with more IW to come). :woot: For me this film summarises the whole MCU journey to date and I doubt I'll ever get bored of it.

Can you believe that Kevin Feige is only 45 years old? He has accomplished so much in such a short span of time. Once all is said and done, Feige will be up there with the film industry's titans in terms of his achievements as a producer. Of course, Feige's career still has decades to go before he's done so there is undoubtedly much more he will achieve.

Can you believe that Kevin Feige is only 45 years old? He has accomplished so much in such a short span of time. Once all is said and done, Feige will be up there with the film industry's titans in terms of his achievements as a producer. Of course, Feige's career still has decades to go before he's done so there is undoubtedly much more he will achieve.

His first 10 years have been stellar. Imagine he builds on this over another 2 decades and where we could be by then. :hmr:

man i'm way behind some of you guys. I just saw it for my 3rd time. It just gets better with each viewing. I finally got a good look at the scarecrow, lol.

One and done till the Blu-ray. I just don't have that much time and money available.

I’ve seen it 4 times so far, each time with different people. Will see it again with some co-workers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"