Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

I've seen it twice. I'll probably wait until next year in April before I watch it again. Will have a marathon for Avengers 4.

Saw it twice in theaters and then I'll probably watch it a number of times when I get the 4K.

Just the once for me. Took my boy. Used our weekly free tickets. Will definitely invest in the Blu Ray though.

0_5het.jpg

Whoa! What’s this from?? Going to take a wild guess that if there aren’t any other Avengers to in that picture then at the other end of that photo is Thanos….

Very reminiscent of Jim lee’s X-men #1 cover with the X-men all against Magneto!

If it's a fake then it's a really well made fake.

I just saw that and was gonna post that. I think it’s real, I don’t recognize a lot of those character models. Also wouldn’t be the first time early promo art leaked before we got anything official.

I dig it, looks really cool. Love seeing the original 6 together. Also War Machine looks pretty damn scary. That armor looks as if would mess you up.

I love how no matter the circumstances or how busy and under duress she may be Black Widow finds the time to dye and change her hair style over and over! Such a spy that one! LOL

Hulk is the most interesting change there.

I love how no matter the circumstances or how busy and under duress she may be Black Widow finds the time to dye and change her hair style over and over! Such a spy that one! LOL

It's only natural for a spy to change her (or his) looks constantly if she's on the run/undercover. As an Avenger, Natasha's face would be very well known to the public. The only way she had any chance of staying under the radar was to drastically change her looks, and the easiest way of doing that is by dyeing and cutting her hair or wearing a wig. It takes less than an hour to dye one's hair and it can be done in a motel bathroom, so it's not like Natasha would be doing anything especially difficult.

Ant Man being there, but not Wasp feels very disappointing TBH. I don't know what Marvel's deal with shoving her to the side is, but it's getting frustrating.

Obligatory she's there you just can't see her joke.

It's only natural for a spy to change her (or his) looks constantly if she's on the run/undercover. As an Avenger, Natasha's face would be very well known to the public. The only way she had any chance of staying under the radar was to drastically change her looks, and the easiest way of doing that is by dyeing and cutting her hair or wearing a wig. It takes less than an hour to dye one's hair and it can be done in a motel bathroom, so it's not like Natasha would be doing anything especially difficult.

I know I was trying to be funny LOL But did she change her hair color again for A4???
Also, in your sig.... Is Kev Feg really a member here?? :woot:

Last edited:
Ant Man being there, but not Wasp feels very disappointing TBH. I don't know what Marvel's deal with shoving her to the side is, but it's getting frustrating.

It's possible she could've fade away due to the Infinity War storyline. And we may see it come to fruition in the Antman and the Wasp movie. That's my take at least.

I've been seeing this everywhere. Is this fake or official? Looks fake to me.

It seems like it's an official concept art, to me. I'm also seeing a simple armored Thanos circulating around the office here as well. It looks nice.

Facts. Wonder what's with all the covering up. Maybe its a "space" thing?

It could be something along the lines of Professor Hulk, as others have suggested.

I know I was trying to be funny LOL But did she change her hair color again for A4???
Also, in your sig.... Is Kev Feg really a member here?? :woot:

Natasha reverts to her original, comics accurate red hair for A4 if that art is to be believed. It may be because the Avengers are no longer sanctioned under the Accords after the catastrophe in IW. Or because that a-hole Ross got snapped and he's not around to be a pain in the ash anymore.

The Kevin Feige quote in my sig was taken from an interview he gave to Vulture when Black Panther came out. I wanted it to be formatted as a quote, but when I tried to give the link it went over the ten lines we are allowed to use. It looks nice and neat the way it is.

It's possible she could've fade away due to the Infinity War storyline. And we may see it come to fruition in the Antman and the Wasp movie. That's my take at least.

The Snapture seemed to claim halves of pairs so it would make sense if the Wasp died. Cap & Bucky, Rocket & Groot, T'Challa & Okoye, Tony & Peter Parker...all lost one half of a close pair. Wanda died after Vision, but I would argue that she was the half killed in the Snapture and he was a casualty of Thanos' quest. [BLACKOUT]Sif and Betty Ross[/BLACKOUT] died off-screen because Thor and Bruce lived, but neither Natasha nor Bruce died because they aren't a couple anymore. (I also suspect that Hawkeye's wife and kids were killed and that's why he becomes Ronin, but we'll see for sure next year.)

[BLACKOUT]It would be horrific and fitting if either Hank or Jan died right after being reunited. [/BLACKOUT]

That's my crackpot theory for the day. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"