The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting ignored in boards is boring...am i bad?
really to even ask is....whats wrong?

Is the Entertainment Weekly cover supposed to be tomorrow?

Looks like it's going to be this:

sept092011_1171_1172_308x396.jpg

getting ignored in boards is boring...am i bad?
really to even ask is....whats wrong?

People are confused about you....are you a human, an animal, a combination of both....people just don't know how to react.

People are confused about you....are you a human, an animal, a combination of both....people just don't know how to react.

If he's being ignored, then how will we know that he's posting to read his posts and know that he feels ignored? :cwink:

I wonder which series these are? What's that one with the woman in the blue stewardess outfit on the bottom row?

I wonder which series these are? What's that one with the woman in the blue stewardess outfit on the bottom row?

Bottom girl is Chrstinia Ricci from Pan Am. The bunny is from Playboy Club. Both are knockoffs of Mad Men and I give them less than a season before being canceled.

tumblr_lr831iGIkc1qjowpro2_500.jpg

Clint to Steve: "This is you & this is Widow!"

tumblr_lr82wqnDkU1qa14h8o1_500.jpg

So, yeah, fondue?)

0907-avengers-captions-23-480x720.jpg
0907-avengers-captions-22-480x720.jpg

Thor & Cap together (memestyle): "Awyeaaaaaah!"

Sigh, I guess we'll have to wait another week for The Avengers' EW cover. :dry: However, seeing Amanda Heard and Christina Ricci on this cover is a nice treat.

Thor looks more powerful with the longer hair to me

Bottom girl is Chrstinia Ricci from Pan Am. The bunny is from Playboy Club. Both are knockoffs of Mad Men and I give them less than a season before being canceled.

Yes, because God knows that Mad Men invented the 1960s-set period piece. :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"