The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, i think there will be a superbowl AD not a trailer. a 2.5 minute trailer during superbowl would cost waaaaaaaaay to much. so i assume they will release a second trailer soon and then have an awesome 30-50 second tv spot during the superbowl

Hulk_throws_bear.gif

T H R E A D M A N A G E R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Golden Globes are a good guess. Maybe the new trailer will be attached to the Globes...

I think it'll debut after the Super Bowl, with the Super Bowl ad featuring a little bit of the content of the new trailer.

I think it'll debut after the Super Bowl, with the Super Bowl ad featuring a little bit of the content of the new trailer.

the thing is, with all the merchandise starting to come out, and the street posters ect, makes me believe that they are about to start their marketing campaign.

with all the merchandise potential, they would need a second trailer to show some action and get people not only hyped for the movie, but for toys and stuff and mid feb seems abit to far off

of course, but that's not a trailer. just a 30 sec. spot...

I just meant the Super Bowl add will be the next time we see anything new. I'd guess the trailer would be out shortly after, evn the week after the game.

I want to see the look on the people's faces when the movies starts... Loki shows up... With 5 guys in bear costumes!

since RIM said that Russian theatres will get their copy of new avengers trailer today...i am pretty sure that it will release on January...
or by next week RIM should be able to get some info regarding trailer...

I gotta say I'm diggin both costumes in that pic. Just don't really have any gripes with either one at this point. I don't even mind Cap without his headgear. I mean, does cap really have a secret identity anyway?

Cap's costume looks amazing all roughed up like that. I've always loved the battle damaged looks

Agreed, I loved the way Tony's armor looked after the racetrack fight.

Somebody should make a collage with photos of superheroes from movies with battle damaged outfits. lol

Somebody should make a collage with photos of superheroes from movies with battle damaged outfits. lol

Just exclude Green Lantern, b/c battle damaged or not the movie costume was awful.

I dont even remember it being damaged. Did his willpower get damaged or sumthing? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"