The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought which I feel I may have pieced together what if after the "We have a Hulk" scene and before Tony get's thrown out the Window when Loki is holding Stark by the neck, what if that is when we get the "You were made to be ruled" scene? That would be sick!

that would be a pretty awesome scene....wat if Cap comes to stark's rescue?

Hey, a few more posts and the dreaded Thread Manager will be paying us his second visit in 24 hours! :woot:

There was more to the Loki and Stark exchange at the Disney D23 event in August

http://screenrant.com/avengers-footage-description-d23-rob-128831/

Here is what's missing from the super bowl trailer

Two things here: 1st….I don’t think that clip of Loki and Stark appearing to be conversing, is what actually taking place. It appear to me to be two very different situations, made to look like one. I think Loki comment about having an army was directed to Thor as a warning of the gravity or seriousness of the situation. Tony comment about the name and having a Hulk appear to be a separate conversation, I tend to think, a one on one with Steve; as Tony is trying to convey to Steve, they have the ultimate weapon, The Hulk.

The body language and the seriousness of the expression, or lack there of by one, does not match the supposedly conversation or the situation at hand. Why would Loki waste time in even talking with Tony, as Tony prepare a cock-tale. I’m just saying…..

2nd….The Army of Baddies seem to not be from one specific galactic race, but an Army derived by numerous or multiple races. I keep coming back to a statement in one of the links to an article posted a dozens times somewhere on here, that suggested multiple alien races, that many here and other sites took as a possible Shrull/Kree War; at least the two races was somehow involved. Add to the fact, that many others have also suggested other possible alien races because of similar weaponry, uniforms, and/or vehicles that appear to match being from the comics. As Well As, what creature the Leviathan was...which obviously suggested another alien race, or at least a being from another realm.

All I’m saying, there is a reason why they simply just call this “Army” an “Alien Race”, because it’s not just one race in particular. Loki has build an army from a multitude of beings from through out the galaxy/realms…with the help of this secret villain possibly.

Last edited:
i wonder wat RIM meant by trailer#2 coming soon?
hopefully by the end of feb or early march

For the Tony and CAptian America exchange in the trailer both kinda looked shocked to see eachother so I can imagine that they are meeting for the first time and Steve is having a surreal moment that he is meeting the son of a friend who is now older then he is and Tony cause he is shocked to see Cap from Legend literally unchanged.

Two things here: 1st….I don’t think that clip of Loki and Stark appearing to be conversing, is what actually taking place. It appear to me to be two very different situations, made to look like one. I think Loki comment about having an army was directed to Thor as a warning of the gravity or seriousness of the situation. Tony comment about the name and having a Hulk appear to be a separate conversation, I tend to think, a one on one with Steve; as Tony is trying to convey to Steve, they have the ultimate weapon, The Hulk.

The body language and the seriousness of the expression, or lack there of by one, does not match the supposedly conversation or the situation at hand. Why would Loki waste time in even talking with Steve, as Steve prepare a cock-tale. I’m just saying…..

How do you figure this? We can see Loki and Tony in that scene together, we can also see Tony saying that line in his tower, not on the hellicarrier with Steve and it's not dubbed over.

Like i previously said, i think Steve and Tony have a fight (hence the bruise) Tony goes back to sulk at Stark Tower then Loki visits him and Tony, not wanting to show weakness and disfunction of this 'team' admits he's part of it and he is going to kick Loki's ass, then he gets thrown out the window.

For the Tony and CAptian America exchange in the trailer both kinda looked shocked to see eachother so I can imagine that they are meeting for the first time and Steve is having a surreal moment that he is meeting the son of a friend who is now older then he is and Tony cause he is shocked to see Cap from Legend literally unchanged.

I agree it's gotta be the first time they meet properly.

Idk, they both looked upset

The body language and the seriousness of the expression, or lack there of by one, does not match the supposedly conversation or the situation at hand. Why would Loki waste time in even talking with Steve, as Steve prepare a cock-tale. I’m just saying…..

No seriously, Loki is talking to Tony Stark ..... it's all from the same scene, but cut to get to the witty quips.

apyCg.jpg

Cap's "Mr. Stark" doesn't sound like he's too pleased to see him, and doesn't look it either. It sounds like more of a "You again.." type thing.

That's the impression I got, too. And Tony looks a bit challenging.

I thought there seemed to be a little tension in the scene with Cap and Stark. I guess I took it that it wasn't their first meeting, but them being brought back together.

No seriously, Loki is talking to Tony Stark ..... it's all from the same scene, but cut to get to the witty quips.

apyCg.jpg

I reckon that is just before he throws him out the window, he looks like he is just gonna march right up to him and wipe the grin off his face.

"You may have a Hulk, but you are still human!" *throws out the window* SPLAT!

apyCg.jpg

Agreed, looked like the same scene just edited down a bit. The editing makes it seem a bit odd.

I reckon that is just before he throws him out the window, he looks like he is just gonna march right up to him and wipe the grin off his face.

"You may have a Hulk, but you are still human!" *throws out the window* SPLAT!

Yup. Tony's sharp tongue probably puts Loki over the top.

I brought this up earlier, but I have a suspicion Loki needs Stark Tower for something. There was a promo drawing done of the team togethe which has the Tower in the background along with a giant beam of light shooting down onto it ..... and of course we saw from the Super Bowl trailer that beam when Iron Man was flying straight up into the air into the portal that had been opened with Loki's arming flying down thru it.

That's the impression I got, too. And Tony looks a bit challenging.

You just have to look in their eyes, Steve's definitely show a guy who is still skinny Steve and respectful, Tony's show wonderment like he's planning his next project.

apyCg.jpg

Yes, and we already know that Tony gives Loki a fast and dirty rundown of the Avengers' roster in the part of the scene that wasn't shown. Taken with the line, "You've managed to piss all of them off," it's clear that he was trash-talking the Trickster, not Steve.

Loki looks like he's about to rip Tony's head clean off. Or throw him out a window, as the case may be.

i wonder wat RIM meant by trailer#2 coming soon?
hopefully by the end of feb or early march

I"m thinkin we will get it within the next week or 2 at most...closer to a week tho i think. That would give the movie basically. 2.5 months of marketing time from release of Trailer 2.

I brought this up earlier, but I have a suspicion Loki needs Stark Tower for something. There was a promo drawing done of the team togethe which has the Tower in the background along with a giant beam of light shooting down onto it ..... and of course we saw from the Super Bowl trailer that beam when Iron Man was flying straight up into the air into the portal that had been opened with Loki's arming flying down thru it.

Interesting theory, Stark would have obviously built Stark Tower from scratch so it would make sense if his ego made him build it to be the largest building in New York so Loki would require it, potentially it could be something to do with the cube. I think that this scene is probably before Loki gets captured because he doesn't seem to have his Staff and i don't think he'd keep it anywhere but on his person once he's got the Cosmic Cube attached.

I'm curious to see how they're gonna justify Loki simply not killing Tony. He has the perfect opportunity here to just break his neck and take out a threat.

apyCg.jpg
in this pic loki looks like Stark has put a wrench in his plans somehow and he has come to confront him to cut a deal or intimidate with his "army" to obtain whatever it is Stark has that he needs.

My favorite part of the trailer might be Thor facing an explosion while Cap/BW are trying to protect themselves with the shield. If that isn't true badassery, I don't know what is. I really hope that's firebreath too from the 'leviathan' and not just a regular explosion.

I'm curious to see how they're gonna justify Loki simply not killing Tony. He has the perfect opportunity here to just break his neck and take out a threat.

Well he does throw him out of a window from the (penthouse)? I'm assuming he thinks he did kill him by doing that. Probably hulk catches him as he falls

You know what I just thought of....Maybe Stark tower has alot of Tony's Reactor Power running through it and Loki needs this to open a full portal for invasion? Stark is probably hitting a switch under the coffee pot to call SHIELD when Loki shows up and thats how they save him after the "Comedian" window incident

Well he does throw him out of a window from the (penthouse)? I'm assuming he thinks he did kill him by doing that. Probably hulk catches him as he falls

I think it's a ploy to get captured right at the start of the film.

I know people have said that it's in Berlin where he gets caught but he already has the cube/staff there (so i have no clue why he is there!)

I think he purposefully attacks Tony to get captured somehow. Then Tony attempts to get revenge in Berlin.

Yeah I thought of that too...I guess I was just hoping Loki was more intelligent than the standard villain. Break his neck and be done with it....never throw out of a window....ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"