The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want Thor with chain mail legging like his arms and in the comic books, rather than just striped pants.

1447472-thor.jpg

I don't like Thor with the chain mail leggings. I actually prefer the bare arms look that he has in the classic 616 and also in part of the Avengers movie.

I've had the same thought myself. He'd look so much better if they ditched the pants and gave him the mail armored leggings instead. That outfit's way too dark and could use some shiny metal armor on his legs to break it up a bit.

Thor01CvrCoipel.jpg

I've had the same thought myself. He'd look so much better if they ditched the pants and gave him the mail armored leggings instead. That outfit's way too dark and could use some shiny metal armor on his legs to break it up a bit.

Thor01CvrCoipel.jpg

Heck yes... jeez, you guys would've been very useful when I brought this up a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the update Freshman. Did I miss anything else from the last thread?

@The Infernal No prob, that's all that has been revealed so far that're new.

EDIT: There's these. Not quite new though.
$(KGrHqV,!r!E88gToO!zBPUOzCSu,g~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!iIE8LNufJV7BPUOy5LbD!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqF,!hME9ELeOV1dBPUOy1h+s!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!qME88f7YdJFBPUO)vphMw~~60_12.JPG

The mail leggings would look beyond horrible on a real person

LOL the scores in those cards make absolutely no sense

See I am of the other side of that map on Thor wearing chainmail, I think it would look stupid/silly, and I never much liked they way it looked in the comics either

Cool. Cobie Smulders looks good as Maria Hill. Hope she has an important part to play (in this film and the sequels). Although I can't help but feel that maybe the SHIELD uniforms should be more like the comic with some more prominent SHIELD logos and slightly more vibrant colours. Looks a little plain here, but still won't really know how good they look on screen until we see the finished movie.

See I am of the other side of that map on Thor wearing chainmail, I think it would look stupid/silly, and I never much liked they way it looked in the comics either

Same here. I prefer his classic 616 look to be honest.

Nice!

I love collecting cards!

I even made a little Marvel Heroes poster-like cards collage back then of over 100+ Marvel Super Heroes.

unitedheroesofmarveluni.jpg

That's nice. I have hundreds of non sports cards collected over the years too. Haven't tried making anything like that though, I just have them in either notebooks or separate little boxes.

$(KGrHqJ,!jQE9Nl0y-tIBPUOyfY7Og~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!ksE8OsZTsYEBPUOyBtP4w~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJBgE8ey95BjQBPUOyfoKi!~~60_12.JPG

What?! Maria Hill and Agent Coulson are weaker than Selvic?

And how do you all know it would look ridiculous on his legs? We've never seen an attempt at it so how could you know?

Doesn't Loki wear metal leggings?

@The Infernal No prob, that's all that has been revealed so far that're new.

EDIT: There's these. Not quite new though.
$(KGrHqV,!r!E88gToO!zBPUOzCSu,g~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!iIE8LNufJV7BPUOy5LbD!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqF,!hME9ELeOV1dBPUOy1h+s!~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqJ,!qME88f7YdJFBPUO)vphMw~~60_12.JPG

Sorry, I didn't catch the news when they were available. Are those cards for a new card game featuring the Avengers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"