The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was amazing.

That last part was very well done. The last part with Cap and Hulk was just perfection.
That part was better than I could possibly have imagined. Thank you Whedon!

I must admit I didn't like the "We have all the toys." line...a bit cheesy IMO. CAP was cool though.

Looks like another tv spot more geared towards younger audiences.

And 40-somethings :woot:

I think right this moment we're all little kids

Don't let everyone know, before you know it we'll have 'Tory's toddlers austerity measures' and god knows what. Think of the under five's being made to work nine to five, there aren't enough chimney's to sweep. :oldrazz:

Ok, I'll stop now.
:woot: Please don't!

hulk smile is pure evil lol
hes gonna mess some ***** up!
still no thor love :(
It really is!

I can't get over how badass this latest TV spot is. The Hulk has an actual personality???? ****ING FINALLY!!!!

9v8pxh.gif
I dont know how to do it myself but can someone PLEASE make me an avvy out of this?!?!? One for my current size and the bigger sizes when I reach them?

Honestly I knew about the "HULK smash!" line from CAP already, but I kind of wish they had left that unshown until the actual movie.

It would have had greater impact for general audiences in the full scene with CAP barking out tactical orders to everyone and then he reaches HULK and....

Would've gotten a fantastic reaction in cinema.

Sorry to be sounding a bit negative...I love the spot, but I do tend to get worried about over-exposure of movies in tv spots and trailers.

Last edited:
It's good to see that Cap IS actually going to be leading and giving orders in this movie. Was afraid Tony would be the main man

The new Hulk footage in the tv spot is great and all, but I think it's time for some of the other Avengers to get in on the action.

Honestly I knew about the "HULK smash!" line from CAP already, but I kind of wish they had left that unshown until the actual movie.

It would have had greater impact in the full scene with CAP barking out tactical orders to everyone and then he reaches HULK and....

I agree. I knew it was coming from reports and whatnot, and it would have been unbelievably cool to see it for the first time on the big screen, but whats done is done and it's AWESOME.

Nice clip. Really can't wait for this movie, just one more month!

I'm loving everything so far. Though I have to say, some of Black Widow's lines seem to be super cheesy so far: "Yeah, it'll be fun", "We have ALLLLL the toys", etc. Perhaps it's only because these were the trailers for the KCAs and a Facebook game, so they're trying to appeal to younger audiences. I'm sure it'll look better in the film.

On a side note, can someone tell me what is going on with RIM right now? I've missed the past 24 hours on the board so can someone fill me in as to what is going on?

The toys line worked for me, especially given who's she's talking to. Cap hasn't seen much of any of this stuff and Bruce has been on the run using scraps for a couple of years.

I honestly don't think I can handle being any more excited for this film! I might have some kind of aneurism in the coming weeks!!

Hulk's smile is the most personality we have got from the green giant even though we have already had two films with him. Good work Whedon.
Hulk has got to be up there for best CG creation, especially if he speaks at all.

The new Hulk footage in the tv spot is great and all, but I think it's time for some of the other Avengers to get in on the action.

Yeah, I'm afraid this movie is going to turn into "The Incredible Hulk & His Amazing Friends".

:oldrazz:

Also, we need some TV spots with some Thor dialogue. I'm really looking forward to his hilarious ignorance he gives regarding towards human things. Hawkeye would be nice as well.

Tony, BW, and Cap have had enough lines of theirs exposed, lets save some of their dialogue for the movie.

Okay, this was my first time uploading something to youtube... so... yeah, hope it works okay for those that don't have facebook (or whatnot):

[YT]FswvtkJX4js[/YT]

"Hulk... smash!"

That was awesome! :wow:

On the other hand CAPTAIN AMERICA looks fantastic in that scene, especially the helmet.

Love the fact it's Cap who says 'Hulk smash'. Very funny. Great spot.
It had to be Cap :up:

Such a good way to spend 5 seconds.

Maybe they're making her have a more noticeable Russian edge to her?

"Guuys. You're gonna love eet. Ve have all the toyz."
"Ve have all Ze toyz."

That's what I was thinking but she sounds full on American in other clips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"