The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Hulk footage in the tv spot is great and all, but I think it's time for some of the other Avengers to get in on the action.

It is. I agree, its been all Hulk. Thor is getting no love :( I think the only character we have seen less of so far is hawkeye. There is literally nothing for Thor. I hope its a good reason

Hulk has got to be up there for best CG creation, especially if he speaks at all.

Definitely. I am super critical when it comes to CG but even I can't complain. He looks stunning.

Honestly I knew about the "HULK smash!" line from CAP already, but I kind of wish they had left that unshown until the actual movie.

It would have had greater impact for general audiences in the full scene with CAP barking out tactical orders to everyone and then he reaches HULK and....

Would've gotten a fantastic reaction in cinema.

Sorry to be sounding a bit negative...I love the spot, but I do tend to get worried about over-exposure of movies in tv spots and trailers.
It's a fair point. But the clip's out now. Lets enjoy it :word:

Posted in the Thor thread, I found it quite awesome I can't wait to see the bios for Loki and the rest of the team. :woot:

Hey, people, I found something that might make (us) Thor fans happy ( idon't know if it's been already posted). It's fro an official tie-in book to the Avengers. It's called the SHIELD files. Here's the cover and Thor's bio:

jvYDw.jpg

mC4JA.jpg

syQkC.jpg

:awesome:

It's good to see that Cap IS actually going to be leading and giving orders in this movie. Was afraid Tony would be the main man
It's great to see. Can't wait to see him give orders to Thor & Iron Man and for them to follow them by the end of the film (I hope).

The new Hulk footage in the tv spot is great and all, but I think it's time for some of the other Avengers to get in on the action.
Anyone in particular? :woot:

Is cap pointing upwards towards the aliens/leviathan when he tells hulk to smash? If so, that just makes an awesome moment even more awesome to me. Treating hulk like a little kid. See those aliens up there? That is what I wish you to smash.

Guys, seriously, do you think they're going to put the BEST lines/scenes/details in the marketing material? Heck no. Enjoy what they give you and use it to gauge what they are holding back. I'll put every last dollar I have on the assumption that nothing major will be spoiled in any of these promos. At most they'll release 10 minutes of a 2+ hr film. That's a drop in the bucket.

Can someone tell me what this recent news is with RIM so I don't have to backtrack please????

I'm loving everything so far. Though I have to say, some of Black Widow's lines seem to be super cheesy so far: "Yeah, it'll be fun", "We have ALLLLL the toys", etc. Perhaps it's only because these were the trailers for the KCAs and a Facebook game, so they're trying to appeal to younger audiences. I'm sure it'll look better in the film.

On a side note, can someone tell me what is going on with RIM right now? I've missed the past 24 hours on the board so can someone fill me in as to what is going on?
The toys one is a bit. I thought the 'it'll be fun' line worked quite well in the scene.

On RIM he saw the film this morning I believe. Spent a lot of the rest of the day answering tweets and questions on the film. Then went to bed. Then someone thought he might be making it up. That's about it so far.

Can someone tell me what this recent news is with RIM so I don't have to backtrack please????

Basically he has seen the film and says it is awesome. Everyone is brilliant in it, especially Ruffalo.

RIM saw screening of this film and he said it was awesome fantastic one of the best films he has ever seen every character was awesome and battles were awesome and Whedon's nailed it and after credits scene was long and it was fantastic and movie was long and Marvel has finally nailed it and that he was impressed and everyone cheered and we'll be like all happy people now.

Basically he has seen the film and says it is awesome. Everyone is brilliant in it, especially Ruffalo.

Oh okay, thanks a lot. I assume he didn't go into too much detail then which is good.

Fuss over nothing. RIM's seen the movie at a private screening apparently. Some newbie playing armchair detective says otherwise with little to no facts. Not so much Columbo, more Columboned.

Posted in the Thor thread, I found it quite awesome I can't wait to see the bios for Loki and the rest of the team. :woot:

So in the MCU he needs Mjolnir to fly? Hmmmm.

Hulk smile .....now avatar! lol I wonder if the Gif masters have done anything with this yet? o_O 50x50 anyone? lol

Guys, seriously, do you think they're going to put the BEST lines/scenes/details in the marketing material? Heck no. Enjoy what they give you and use it to gauge what they are holding back. I'll put every last dollar I have on the assumption that nothing major will be spoiled in any of these promos. At most they'll release 10 minutes of a 2+ hr film. That's a drop in the bucket.

Fair enough.

I really hope the scene is Cap giving out all these tactical orders to Im, Thor, Hawkeye and Black Widow, then he just turns to Hulk and tells him to smash. Not only is it bad ash but it'd also be hilarious.

I don't get the complaints towards Thor, what we've seen of him is either him looking bad ash or Hemsworth acting his heart out, bringing some serious emotion to the movie.

Hulk smile .....now avatar! lol I wonder if the Gif masters have done anything with this yet? o_O 50x50 anyone? lol
Im using it for my avvy now 50x50. u can use it. I also made a 75x75 and 100x100 if u need it

I know it is far from great but I am gonna watch Ultimate Avengers now to encourage the excitement.

Or, you know, you could watch Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

It is. I agree, its been all Hulk. Thor is getting no love :( I think the only character we have seen less of so far is hawkeye. There is literally nothing for Thor. I hope its a good reason
Maybe he gets stuck at the Bifrost? Hulk can do Thor's role as well though so it's all good. Give him a cape, helmet and hammer and he can do all the power demonstrations and team destruction. Odin can adopt him :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"