The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Hulk works as an evolution of the one in TIH. As Banner got more control he would come through as the Hulk more and more.

I agree though, overall I like to see the Hulk talk sparingly. I would like to see a greater range of emotion though. Looks like we will get that.

If that Ant-Man rumor is true. I hope the movie gets a new plot, I don't want to see Hank Pym in the '60s, I want to see him in the modern day!

The new ad was great, I really hope Hulk gets another movie after this. The big guy deserves another shot, especially since everything we've seen of him in this movie looks so awesome.

Does anybody remember what what was described in that description?

Of Ant-Man?

Hank Pym is a superhero in the 1960's and a mentor to Scott Lang, who steals his equipment in modern times and ends up entangled in a espionage plot cocoted by one of Pym's old enemies.

Anybody notice that there's a new bit of hulk launching himself into the air like a freaking rocket?!

If that Ant-Man rumor is true. I hope the movie gets a new plot, I don't want to see Hank Pym in the '60s, I want to see him in the modern day!

The new ad was great, I really hope Hulk gets another movie after this. The big guy deserves another shot, especially since everything we've seen of him in this movie looks so awesome.
I'd love to see the Eric O'Grady Ant-Man lol

I'd also love to see a new Hulk movie with this design now that theyve finally gotten him perfect imo.

I threw an usher's phone at the screen during the ending of the first Transformers. Hence, not welcome back :up:

I really hope Wright's referring in some degree to the ANT-MAN movie.

The guy's very talented and like Matthew Vaughn, is someone who shoulda been directing great CBMs years ago.

Hopefully ANT-MAN is the second 2014 Marvel Studios picture.

Anyone seen these tv spots? There is some new footage I believe. One is about Black Widow and it is in russian.

[YT]xggaNwn_4zI[/YT]

[YT]Xu_K1uW8X08[/YT]

Anyone seen these tv spots? There is some new footage I believe. One is about Black Widow and it is in russian.

[YT]xggaNwn_4zI[/YT]

[YT]Xu_K1uW8X08[/YT]

"Well, I hope I'm the man for the job."

Steve's humble... the guy has to know he's the man for the job.

Itd be awesome if that's how hulk would look like in the new live action tv show

If Wright insists on setting Ant-Man in the 60's, then Marvel should think twice about greenlighting it imo.

yeah, they should greenlight tih2 instead, lol.

Of Ant-Man?

Hank Pym is a superhero in the 1960's and a mentor to Scott Lang, who steals his equipment in modern times and ends up entangled in a espionage plot cocoted by one of Pym's old enemies.
They could definitely rewrite that script. But they DEFINITELY need to keep Pym in modern times. HAVE to

Hrm, just realized that if the toys are true then..

Hulk is going to be the one to say Avengers.. Assemble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"