The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty fond of my fairly new avy as well :up:

^ There wasn't really much back and forth though, it was mainly Stark talking and Loki listening.

^ There wasn't really much back and forth though, it was mainly Stark talking and Loki listening.
Well, it is only part of it so we don't what Loki says before and after what we just saw. Kind of interested what Tony put on his wrists behind the bar, maybe some sort of communication device to contract SHIELD/Avengers or a remote control for his armor.

Great clip!
What's the deal with the bracelets that Stark puts on? Seems funny they would focus on him putting them on if they didn't serve a purpose.
Any ideas as to what they are?

I think they're for that.
Kind of what I was thinking since he may know that Loki is dangerous and needs to be prepared if anything does (and we do know, will) happen. May be the reason for that newly released still of IM hovering outside Stark Tower, possibly after just being thrown out by Loki and calling upon his armor.

Extremis prototype maybe?

On second thought, nah I doubt it.
Nope more like a variation of the Mark V. That is Stark Tower after all so he might have made a more intricate version of that portable suit somewhere alongside his building.

Kind of what I was thinking since he may know that Loki is dangerous and needs to be prepared if anything does (and we do know, will) happen. May be the reason for that newly released still of IM hovering outside Stark Tower, possibly after just being thrown out by Loki and calling upon his armor.
That's what I was thinking.

The clip also confirms my speculation/theory that:

Banner/The Hulk leaves the hellcarrier after Loki's breakout.

The clip also confirms my speculation/theory that:

Banner/The Hulk leaves the hellcarrier after Loki's breakout.
I'm not even sure when this clip takes place in the movie since Tony is still wearing that Black Sabbath T-shirt. He's wearing it in just about every clip that we've seen so the movie must take place over only a couple days and he never changes his clothes, which to me is very unTony-like.

I'm not even sure when this clip takes place in the movie since Tony is still wearing that Black Sabbath T-shirt. He's wearing it in just about every clip that we've seen so the movie must take place over only a couple days and he never changes his clothes, which to me is very unTony-like.

Well if we go by what we know of the guidebook that pretty much generally covered like the beginning portion of the film, then it's reasonable to assume that the scene with Tony and Loki takes place after he had escaped from the Hellcarrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"