The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the forum crashed because of The Avengers? I couldn't log on until now.

Did the forum crashed because of The Avengers? I couldn't log on until now.
Not that I'm aware of Raiden.
Tho I've only been here for about 45 minutes.

Heh, it's like a challenge now--how high will we go?
Well with as many character there in in this film I'm surpirsed like I said it NOT higher. lol

Alright!!! Got my Ticket for the Midnight Premiere reserved! :awesome:

Now I just have to make sure that I take a nap after a long day of work. Either that or two cups of coffee. I'm not as young as I used to be. :(

Do you guys think I should pre-order my ticket or should I be fine just going to the theater & getting my ticket?

It's just for a showing at like 6 or 7, I'm not into the whole Midnight stuff.

Alright!!! Got my Ticket for the Midnight Premiere reserved! :awesome:

Now I just have to make sure that I take a nap after a long day of work. Either that or two cups of coffee. I'm not as young as I used to be. :(

Awesome avatar

Do you guys think I should pre-order my ticket or should I be fine just going to the theater & getting my ticket?

It's just for a showing at like 6 or 7, I'm not into the whole Midnight stuff.

I'm going to see it at midnight and then whatever other time i can see it the next day. I'm pre-ordering both of those tickets just to be safe and to get a good seat.

The Avengers cast is supposed to be on Nightline for an interview right now! (ABC TV in the US.)

They advertised The Avengers segment. Patience!

Oh damn he passed. I didn't know

I know they were joking but did they just say RDJ would never be in any future Marvel movie?

Yep, they said they had to let him go, lol.

Not funny man, not funny

I know they were joking but did they just say RDJ would never be in any future Marvel movie?

Yep! Ruffalo said, "You heard the news here on Nightline!" But they were kidding about RDJ being the only Avenger absent fro the interview.

When ScarJo was listing the Widow's weapons (for kicking Buffy's necrophiliac ass) Renner said, "Your thighs." :awesome:

LOL yeah I caught that one. [BLACKOUT]I guess he got a close look when they were doing their fighting scenes.[/BLACKOUT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"