The Avengers The Avengers- THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread - Part 1

Finally saw it in 3D on the big screen with John Carter. Beautiful, man. Though I heard some chick in the lower row ask her boyfriend, "where's Batman?" I hope he slapped the **** out of her later for that.

Finally saw it in 3D on the big screen with John Carter. Beautiful, man. Though I heard some chick in the lower row ask her boyfriend, "where's Batman?" I hope he slapped the **** out of her later for that.

Dude, I would have grabbed her, left the theater, drove her home, pimp slap the **** out of her, give her a 1 week lecture on comics including the different companies and their characters, slap her again, and then break up with her..... but all after facepalming my head off.

Dude, I would have grabbed her, left the theater, drove her home, pimp slap the **** out of her, give her a 1 week lecture on comics including the different companies and their characters, slap her again, and then break up with her..... but all after facepalming my head off.

:dry::dry::dry:

Mine was tongue in cheek, so I only get one :dry: face.

How many :dry: does a powerbomb through the kitchen table followed by an elbow drop off the stove rate?

Finally saw it in 3D on the big screen with John Carter. Beautiful, man.

Oh, absolutely. Most of the CGI scenes (especially Iron Man flying through the city being pursued by the ships) look fantastic in 3D, and only some of the dialogue-driven scenes are noticeably flat.

This might be a good post-converted 3D film to see -- not just for the CGI, but less audience members. Especially since most of the audience members will opt for the cheaper 2D shows.

To continue with the perverse turn this thread has taken:

Can we officially stop using the term "pimp slap" and start using "Pym slap" instead....?

Haha. That made me seriously laugh. Anytime I talk to buddies who know anything about the Avengers I'm going to use that.

Everybody's doing it!

hank_pym_slap.jpg

2190276jocastaslap.jpg

^ Apparently, the proper sound effect for a Pym slap is "whak." :)

Was Janet in a teddy and **** me pumps when she got smacked by Pym?

Even Spiderman got in on the action.
But OH NO....We don't bring this up anymore, Do We?
1892613-petehitsmj3_super.jpeg

Who drew that? That doesn't look like Peter Parker at all. Horrible.

It was drawn and inked by two greats.(Sal Buscema and Bill Sienkiewicz, respectively)
Which makes it even more painful to look at for me, as it was part of that $#!+ Storyline, the Clone Saga.
(Peter just found out that he had been the clone all along.)

Well trailer 2 (as uploaded by MarvelUK) has surpassed 18 million views, though to be specific, it's 34 035 views past 18 million (at this moment).

massive disappointment for me. went and saw JC in IMAX and there was Frankenweenie, MIB3 but NO AVENGERS!!!! WTF!!!! Went and complained at the Service desk and the guy said that the Avengers trailer was supposed to be unlocked for my showing but for some reason it was not. The company that handles the trailers has some stupid key and lock system for what trailers play with with showing of a film. Although I got a coupon for a free popcorn this is another reason why my family and I rarely ever go to AMC anymore. they totally suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"