The Avengers The Avengers- THEATRICAL TRAILER Discussion Thread - Part 1

What did everyone think about the two new tv spots ('suit up' and 'heroes stand together')??

Liked them both, especially the "Heroes Stand Together" one. Two great new shots of Hulk and Iron Man each. It is weird how little Thor we are seeing, though. Would love to see a snippet of him fighting beside Cap against aliens in the street.

I liked them. I am fine with the lack of Thor, he should blow our minds when we see the film, since we have so far seen next to nothing of him :D

Hey did I miss something? When did she get groped? :wow:
A few years back at some event. The guy was asking about her dress, specifically if she had any padding added to her cleavage. Then he decided to check for himself:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpgbqr3FlUM[/YT]

ScarJo...red carpet?

Haaaaaaaa, I see what you did there.

Or did I?

A few years back at some event. The guy was asking about her dress, specifically if she had any padding added to her cleavage. Then he decided to check for himself:

Ha ha that's awesome. Lucky bastard.

I can't see the video but I think I remember seeing it. The guy was gay if I remember correctly.

It wasn't. He was commenting on it with some other chick from E!.
Yeah, I went and watched it on YouTube. For some reason I always remembered the video as Seacrest doing it

Red Carpet specials are usually the least interesting things possible

yeah, they can be a little blah, but I like the interviews (mostly with the directors) you can get a few gems every now and again.

The TV spots are getting even more awesome. I want to look away (for fear of it revealing to much) but I can't lol

How is he lucky when he can't even enjoy it. :dry:

If that were me I still would have decked that sucker, whether or not he got off on it. Maybe harder if he didn't. :argh:

WOAH WOAH WOAH, dude are you serious?

Dudes lucky that was BEFORE all her Black Widow training.

Wasn't there some thing about how it's okay for that guy to touch her boobs because he's gay? :dry:

Wasn't there some thing about how it's okay for that guy to touch her boobs because he's gay? :dry:

I think it because there's no awkward sexual tension going on. Kind of like how two girls can touch each other with out pause.

Not to troll or anything, this is of concern obviously not just to me.Anyone else around here feel the same?

"S3. The Lack of a Cinematic Feel

There’s been talk that the film doesn’t really feel so much like a blockbuster movie, but rather, that it has a television quality to it. That worries me quite a bit, especially because these previews they’ve put out have certainly given off that vibe to me. I’m a big fan of television, but I’m an even bigger fan of film. One of the biggest pleasures I have is the movie experience. My alarm clock is the THX sound. I get goosebumps when I hear the new Disney intro theme. I can hum you the pre-preview AMC theatres song where the film strip drops all the reels. I sit in the center aisle, center row of the auditorium if I can. To me, if this film comes off like a made for TV movie or an elongated episode of Heroes or God forbid The Cape, it’s going to completely throw me off and irk me. o here's an explanation by someone on the forbidden site about my complaints about the look and feel of the trailers, (and movie, therefore, unfortunately). What i would like is to know if anyone agrees about this "look" and cinematography issue other than me. :"
By, Anthony Mango

Last edited:
And by the way, If Thor does not show epic and at least equal to the Hulk in power and capacity, i'll be very dissapointed. My expectations are so high about everything... I'm going to take a shot of Jack Daniels before entering just to relax and enhance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"