The Awesome Pics Thread: 'Even MORE Awesomely Mind-Blowing!' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This made me smile.
old-friends-daria-fan-art.jpg

By S-C.
Daria turned into a hipster Sarah Palin.

Daria turned into a hipster Sarah Palin.

That's literally how Daria always looked, except her coat there has buttons instead of a zipper and she's wearing pants. I bet people would call Daria a hipster cartoon if the original episodes aired today.

That's literally how Daria always looked, except her coat there has buttons instead of a zipper and she's wearing pants. I bet people would call Daria a hipster cartoon if the original episodes aired today.
I vaguely remember. Being that I was an 11 year old boy when the show aired, I didn't care much for it. Whenever I would tune in to MTV and see it, I'd watch it if there was nothing else on, but I'd still be wondering if Celebrity Deathmatch would be on afterwards. :o

Daria was the ****, way better written than B&B and probably one of the best "adult" cartoons except for BTAS and Ren & Stimphy...

At first I thought it was some Doctor Who/Daria mash-up thing. That red head girl looks a lot like Amy Pond. (Sorry, don't know here name, the show never caught my interest.)

DC vs Marvel. If that game was ever made, it would be the highest selling game of all time. lol

I'm more excited for Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat. :o

Closing this before that TM comes out, make a new thread peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back