Clone Wars "The Bad Batch" Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
Nearly 6 years later, we are back fellow Jedi, clones, senators, gangsters, bounty hunters, Mandos, and Sith lords!!!! :mrk: :mrk: :mrk: :mrk: :mrk: :mrk:

87NAstD.jpg

Last edited:
Eh, I prefer her previous film.

A girl Walks Home Alone At Night.

I like that, from the look of things, they've tweaked the episode to give Rex a stronger last arc going into the Siege of Mandalore. Anakin's brief appearance was interesting. He seems significantly more distant the last time we saw him, even from someone he was previously close to in Rex. I liked that direction. I love the battle droids, so I was very pleased by a couple of good gags they had with them.

The real star of the episode though was the animation. Apart from not being fond of Anakin's new model, the animation's never looked better. The movement is fluid, the particle effects look great, and the action sequences at the outpost and Cyber Center were both some of the better done action sequences of the show.

The weakest link of the episode I thought was the titular Bad Batch. They're...fine. Just felt a little by the numbers, though I liked how the regular clones reacted to them. I'll see how they develop, I suppose.

The Bad Batch was like one of those viatnam squads that went native. Like something out of the movie Platoon.

The animation is just ****ing gorgeous. Completely wipes the floor with Rebels.

I bet Anakin is going to absolutely wreck that arachnid's ****. Anakin already blew half his body off. Some bugs just dont know when to die. I expect his death will be a dark side moment for Anakin.

The Bad Batch was like one of those viatnam squads that went native. Like something out of the movie Platoon.

The animation is just ****ing gorgeous. Completely wipes the floor with Rebels.

I bet Anakin is going to absolutely wreck that arachnid's ****. Anakin already blew half his body off. Some bugs just dont know when to die. I expect his death will be a dark side moment for Anakin.
They are a collection of 80s actions stars, led by John Rambo. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"