Arrow The Barry Allen/The Flash Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Flash gets his spin-off series from Arrow, I hope there will be time travel, multiverse, and hypertime in addition to the speed force if they decide to use it.

Barry was awesome, can't wait for next week!

Sorry I'm late guys!! :woot:

So Barry [blackout]doesn't even have his powers yet[/blackout]…. interesting… :hmm

I like how they teased [blackout]his origin[/blackout], though :up:

Really liked what I've seen of Gustin Grant as Barry Allen in this episode. Out of the many things about his character, aside from being lovably awkward and earnest, he was just so damn likeable.

I also really liked how they tied his origin into his motivation for wanting to catch Cyrus Gold. Also a nice hint at [BLACKOUT]the identity of the person who killed his mom.[/BLACKOUT]

If they're trying to use this to get people interested in the potential Flash series, I think they succeeded. :woot:

Sometimes the awkwardness is a bit overplayed, you see he's acting. But for the most part, he was pretty good. Can't believe they actually [BLACKOUT]threw Zoom into the show. Looking forward to the inevitable speedster duel in the far future.[/BLACKOUT]

Sometimes the awkwardness is a bit overplayed, you see he's acting. But for the most part, he was pretty good. Can't believe they actually [BLACKOUT]threw Zoom into the show. Looking forward to the inevitable speedster duel in the far future.[/BLACKOUT]

Yeah, but, it's pretty much his first time acting in a role like this, so I kind of give him a pass on that. I imagine he must have been pretty nervous. Stephen was like that at the very beginning of the show, and look how he is now.

I'm sure that with more episodes, he's definitely going to improve and settle into his role.

Barry was awesome. Can't wait to see him as the Flash.

Will Barry get his powers next week, or sometime later in the season? When Barry was around all of those chemicals & then with the thunder & lightning outside I kept expecting lightning to strike & he would be turned into Flash right then like how it happened in the old tv series with John Wesley Shipp.

Has this been posted?

https://twitter.com/RapaportCasting/statuses/408295318208258048

BaqObbfCYAAojha.jpg:large

When Barry was going on about how Arrow should be wearing Black,I kept thinking 'are they trying to make us nervous about the Flash costume?'

I don't want it to look like Rex Smith's black Daredevil leotard.:woot:

Just watched the new ep of Arrow and holy hell I'm loving Gustin as Barry Allen. Can not wait to see him fully evolve into the Flash. Hope that show ends up being as good as Arrow because this show is f'ing killing it right now. Loving it.

Will Barry get his powers next week, or sometime later in the season? When Barry was around all of those chemicals & then with the thunder & lightning outside I kept expecting lightning to strike & he would be turned into Flash right then like how it happened in the old tv series with John Wesley Shipp.

The chemical accident happens next week (as seen in the promos) but I don't believe we'll ever know if he gets "powers" as a viewer. Barry is no longer showing up in Episode 20, by the way. They decided to opt for a regular pilot.

Just watched the new ep of Arrow and holy hell I'm loving Gustin as Barry Allen. Can not wait to see him fully evolve into the Flash. Hope that show ends up being as good as Arrow because this show is f'ing killing it right now. Loving it.
yeah man. that scene where he's messing around with the chemicals when thunder and lighting struck. :hehe:

So if Barry gets his powers next week from chemicals, then what is the particle accelerator for?

Maybe once turned on, it infuses the lightning in the city with a specific kind of energy?

So the latest rumour for the Flash show casting is that the West family are black. That doesn't bother me but I sure there will be race/pc moaning from some if its true.

I'm fine with that. But I still want Wally to have red hair. :o

When Barry was going on about how Arrow should be wearing Black,I kept thinking 'are they trying to make us nervous about the Flash costume?'

Maybe Barry's saying that because he's a fan of a certain costumed vigilante.

So if Barry gets his powers next week from chemicals, then what is the particle accelerator for?

Remember they said there are rumors that once turned-on it causes earthquakes and stuff like that…so the accelerator might cause a massive thunder storm that gives Barry his powers.

from watching the show…it looks like Barry will be looking for the guy who killed his mom and go after the villain of the week….as a detective aqnd The Flash.

i thought it was in Starling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"