The Flash The Barry Allen/The Flash Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day when someone referred to something drawn by Mike Wieringo as ugly.

That's Wieringo?!

Man, that's hard to believe. His time on Fantastic Four with Waid as amazing. I even told Waid the art matched the stories perfectly and how rare that is.

That Flash though is just horrible and bulky and just nasty.

And another one! :woot:

5oCV1XQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/AJKreisberg/status/440176461266161664

So am I right in assuming the start date of the series will be late September/early October? Never thought I'd say this, but I simply cannot wait to see more of Gustin as Barry.

Well, first the network has to actually pick the series up (which I think is quite likely). As of right now, it's simply a pilot order.

I hope at the very least they attach the pilot to the Arrow season 2 blu ray. It'd be a great way to market the show.

I was kinda hoping that Felicity would show up in the pilot. Assuming that he's just woken up I'd have thought she'd get called since she spent all that time with Barry when he was in hospital.

So am I right in assuming the start date of the series will be late September/early October? Never thought I'd say this, but I simply cannot wait to see more of Gustin as Barry.

Yep.

And it should it be picked up and ordered to series (and that is more than likely), it will air alongside Arrow.

Now when this gets picked up what time slot on what day should the episodes air?
Do you think a 2 hour DC block or should Flash be on a different day?

Myself I would like to see a 2 hour DC block. Move Arrow to 9 and Flash on at 8

Now when this gets picked up what time slot on what day should the episodes air?
Do you think a 2 hour DC block or should Flash be on a different day?

Myself I would like to see a 2 hour DC block. Move Arrow to 9 and Flash on at 8
that's the best way to do it.

Man, I am so pumped. Arrow is one of the best shows I've ever seen. :woot:

Courtesy of Geoff Johns:
BhqawmcCAAAY_kM.jpg

You think we'll get anything to see from this summer's comic con?

Pilot screening for those attending, extended preview for those at home, a few news bombs getting dropped.... maybe *crosses fingers* an Arrow/Flash crossover announcement.

Ah I see.

I wonder, in the absolute WORST CASE SCENARIO where the Pilot ISN'T picked up, I hope that they still release it with the Season 2 DVD and somehow figure a way to incorporate the events of the pilot into the continuity within Arrow.

But I'm hoping that the pilot gets picked up.

During the network's TCA presentation, Mark Pedowitz might as well have said it's a sure thing. And I think their choice of making a full-fledged pilot rather than something that would air later in Arrow's season reflects that. They want to get it all the attention it deserves rather than just playing it off as another episode of Arrow.

Arrow showrunners said that in the unlikely scenario that Flash doesn't get picked up, they'll move Barry to Arrow as a series regular.

That would be interesting, obviously I'd much much rather prefer his own series but not a bad consolation prize....

Did they say series regular? I thought they said they'd just feature him on the show from time to time.

Edit: "Fingers crossed we don't screw it up and he gets his own show! If he didn't, I don't think we would ever want to let Grant go. He's too valuable. That would be our hope, I think – no matter what, to keep Barry part of the universe."

From Greg

I think they will bring him back for half a season at least then go from there. Kinda like Sara.

That implies that he'd be a recurring character more than anything else.

Either way, lets hope that's not a measure they're forced to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"