The Batman (1966) Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Hot Toys would make a Batman {1966} line based on the show.

Awesome indeed. Just wish WB release the series on bluray.

I gotta say, I don't really like the idea of using Killer Croc for the 60's comic. Croc didnt appear until the 80's, so it makes no sense to use him. They should just use whoever was around in 1966-68.

While I understand your point, I also understand why they're trying to expand on that universe by using more moderns characters. And I think it should prove interesting.

I understand that too but also seeing Croc in 66 comic would be great. I wonder if they use Harvey where television explodes on his face and he becames Two-Face.

I'd like them use Poison Ivy since her debut was in 1966 I believe. Always wondered why they never used her for the show.

I'd like them use Poison Ivy since her debut was in 1966 I believe. Always wondered why they never used her for the show.

I believe someone on here said It's cos she was a new villain at the time that's why she wasn't used.

I believe someone on here said It's cos she was a new villain at the time that's why she wasn't used.

Uhhh, so was Batgirl, if I'm not mistaken.

(Even though Batgirl isn't a villain)

Dozier really liked Batgirl though and wanted her to inject some new life and interest in the series.

I gotta say, I don't really like the idea of using Killer Croc for the 60's comic. Croc didnt appear until the 80's, so it makes no sense to use him. They should just use whoever was around in 1966-68.

One word, merchandise. If this proves to be successful, especially the action figures, people will want to purchase villains done in a 60s style.

For me, I'm almost more interested to see the take of villains not used in the show.

It'll be interesting to see a Mr. Freeze that's just a silly villain without the tragic backstory the character has now.

aEVRR5C.jpg

That should be the DVD cover!

WB!!! :argh:

O'Hara was also so dumbfounded by everything. :hehe:

Every time I see this thread bumped I hope it's going to be with DVD news...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"