The Batman General News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

The one thing that still bugs me about the bat and cat trailer is the new take where Rob's English accent slips. The new one sounds like a silent R "How am I a pot of this?" Instead of the OG teaser where it's a hard American R "how am I a part of this?".

I hope it's not like that in the movie. Reminds me of Bale's accent slipping in that moment in Rises "they weren't what she was aftah!"

I see The Riddler trending top 20. Even after 3 trailers people are still shocked by his new look lol there is so much attention for this movie.

Alexa, play Kiss From a Rose

1488e4dd21193905a6c145e20efa24f5.gif

Nah, I honestly prefer left. Right's obviously not bad mind, but the lack of expression and mouth gap adds so much that a comic accurate cowl just doesn't have. Also the collar gives him such a weird vampire-esque vibe that seeing this suit not have it borders on the uncanny valley to me

Last edited:
damn, anyone else seen the Riddler design discourse on twitter? some people are now saying the movies going to be aweful just because they don't like it

damn, anyone else seen the Riddler design discourse on twitter? some people are now saying the movies going to be aweful just because they don't like it

Seen it, don't care and neither should you. People had similar sentiments about Ledger before TDK came out. They'll come around, or they won't and will get clowned by people who agreed with them initially. Quite frankly, I don't have enough hours in the day to spend them worrying about what Twitter says lmao

Lol it’s like we haven’t gotten 3 trailers and this is like the first look kind of deal that you would get when production first starts.

I’m not worry about it, typical Twitter BS. One thing that it is doing, bringing even more attention to the movie, free marketing. Paul Dano is going to prove a lot of people wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"