The Batman General News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

People are all about crossovers now, thanks to the MCU. Phoenix's Joker was extremely popular, not Ledger popular, but certainly bigger than this movie. If they wanted to create "real hype" again, then they need to make Joaquin the Reevesverse Joker :o
I’d be more excited if they crossed over Dastmalchian’s Polkadot Man.

@Kane52630 If you get a chance, would you make this into an avatar for me? Maximum size allowed would be ideal.

t1JCA6O.gif

THE DUDE FROM TWILIGHT?!

This will fail. :o
It’s funny, aside from Goblet of Fire, Twilight was really the only thing I’d seen him in when this casting news hit, but I was still good with it. Probably helps that he had just been cast by Nolan in Tenet. And that the alternative of what was going on with the character on the big screen at that point wasn’t exactly promising.

It’s funny, aside from Goblet of Fire, Twilight was really the only thing I’d seen him in when this casting news hit, but I was still good with it. Probably helps that he had just been cast by Nolan in Tenet. And that the alternative of what was going on with the character on the big screen at that point wasn’t exactly promising.

Yeah, I’ll admit I wasn’t rooting for Pattinson leading up to his casting. I thought he was a good actor but I couldn’t picture him as Batman. But I was happy when he was finally announced simply because it meant we were moving on from Snyder’s Edgelord version.

I’m still a little amazed at how wrong I was about Pattinson; not only was he perfect but he might be my favorite actor in the role (it’s still a toss up between him and Bale right now for me).

So according to some ppl on reddit, today is the day where they’ll announce the title of the Batman sequel...since the script might very well be finished by now!! :funny:

Getting dropped on your head leaves a mark I guess.

since 2005 when I was 4 years old watching him in HP :word:. But fr I was one of those surprised he got cast not because I was clueless about his talent but I didn't expect him to approach the role after he went reculse with his indie flicks. Same with Paul Dano. I was expecting a Taylor Johnson or Hoult actor. Getting Rob is as big as if they would've cast Day-Lewis in the 90s after Batman Returns. Is that kind of casting

Last edited:
So according to some ppl on reddit, today is the day where they’ll announce the title of the Batman sequel...since the script might very well be finished by now!! :funny:

Getting dropped on your head leaves a mark I guess.

I haven't seen that

I HAVE however seen people claiming today was gonna be the day a certain universe would be restored.

Lmao.

I haven't seen that

I HAVE however seen people claiming today was gonna be the day a certain universe would be restored.

Lmao.
The meltdown is beautiful to watch on Twitter. Now they’re moving the goalposts to Comic-Con or DC fandom :funny: WBD’s tweet about Peacemaker Season 2 is a good one to read the comments as well.

I haven't seen that

Lmao.

LOL Snyder fans have basically become the comic book movie equivalent of the My Pillow guy.

since 2005 when I was 4 years old watching him in HP :word:. But fr I was one of those surprised he got cast not because I was clueless about his talent but I didn't expect him to approach the role after he went reculse with his indie flicks. Same with Paul Dano. I was expecting a Taylor Johnson or Hoult actor. Getting Rob is as big as if they would've cast Day-Lewis in the 90s after Batman Returns. Is that kind of casting

Ironically, after Batman Returns, when Joel Schumacher replaced Tim Burton as director and Keaton vacated the title role, Schumacher had a few replacements in mind, which included Val Kilmer (duh), Ralph Fiennes and DDL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"