The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those gold exhaust need some more realistic texture paint applications. Maybe some char from the exhaust. Maybe give it some wear on the black and I would be convinced. Real or not it looks good and marketable. As someone described "toyetic"

There are people that design custom batmobiles.

But it's not usual for fan films to have custom batmobiles on this level. This car looks too dope and expensive for an usual fan film. If it's from a fan film, it's really impressive, but If it's THE Batmobile, I would be really happy with it tbh.

Now there's a vídeo out there about this. I think is the real deal, but it's not finished yet. Probably they're building it for this next weeks?

Mad respect for the leaker if real.

If that's real, it's gorgeous! Do we have any other proof?

If that's real, it's gorgeous! Do we have any other proof?
For now we have that video on the garage and the other 2 photos on an alley set. Probably the only stuff were getting until It gets confirmed as for the movie or a fan film.

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with Reeves' film.

I think it's fake if it's really got them bat logos on the wheels.

It doesn't have to. The sixties and Burton's had Batman's logo too (I think the Batman Forever one too).

Tbh that caught me off guard, if real I wasn't expecting it. But it has to be real. That third set is the Batcave for sure.

Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with Reeves' film.

Why tho. Remember we only had rumors until this. Expecting the film to be grounded (Nolan Style) is something that people expected, but Reeves could easily take a different road (Like this, if real).

Here's an actual pic of it, from a ride called Batman Knight Flight. The 2nd 'leaked' photo with the logo was actually only cg concept art. lol.
WBTP-Batman-Knight-Flight-Batmobile.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija