The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that Detonate On arrival bit is true than I love it. Exactly the kind of dorky/deadly shirt I'd love to see Riddler do.

-Tommy Wiseau plays the Condiment King

Don't be an ash. Many believe this guy is legit and so in history giving highlights of top things if true. I personally believe this guy more than the random guy with the scoop about the suit

I'm convinced he's 100% legit because he gave evidence in the form of that picture of Robert's chair with the working title that only a crew member would have access to.

Careful with possible spoilers, guys
-Catwoman has all black non skin tight biker leather

-Gordon has a mustache
-Funeral is for the mayor and crashed by a bomber and Riddler is involved

- Pattinson seems comfortable and looks great as Bruce Wayne

-Riddler face times someone

-Film seems modern day

Don't be an ash. Many believe this guy is legit and so in history giving highlights of top things if true. I personally believe this guy more than the random guy with the scoop about the suit
XaH16QY.gif

Fanboys can never shut their mouths, there was no need to spread the info on twitter and blogs will follow,

1. The only thing they are going to achieve is to warn Warner so the obsessed ones won't have more leaks. It's their loss

2. They are going to cause a revolt in the set. Director and the crew should be 100% focused on filming and not to be concerned about some person in the team leaking stuff. Robert already talked about how bad he took it when his name leaked (and that was just a casting)

3. If you see leaks don't run to twitter telling everyone. Keep it quiet, damn.
And respect other people who might not be interested in reading spoilers already when filming has just begun..

This is coming from someone who reads all kinds of spoilers and doesn't care.

Last edited:
Having said that, now I have the feeling that Paul's The Riddler will slay this ****.
With more reason I need to see Batman facial expressions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back