The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand all the slow-mo. It gets old really quick for me. If he shaves half of his head then they could be doing the bald on the scarred side look. Personally though I don't think he's playing Two-Face

I cant stand all the slow-mo. It gets old really quick for me. If he shaves half of his head then they could be doing the bald on the scarred side look. Personally though I don't think he's playing Two-Face

It might also be worth pointing out that Sarsgaard has a shaved head half the time anyway. And in that pic, is he shaving his head or just his beard?

Anyone here have a subscription to Production Weekly? Does it say when production starts on this?

I wouldn't say Production Weekly is that reliable. I think they were the ones that said Robert Richardson was the cinematographer; it's where DiscussingFilm got that info.

Assuming the Bane and Scarecrow rumors were true I'm thinking they were there for a big action scene and for a hallucination scene. Which also holds true for Firefly and Hatter. I'm guessing they switched the first two so we could get new faces and not as much backstory needs to be explained.

Edit: Then you still get the action scene. And the hallucination scene. (Which is probably where we see the Wayne's get murdered.)

Guys, I'm meeting Santa for Christmas. What do you want me to ask him and wish for?

A jet black batsuit or a ripped, meathead Pattinson?

oLvpP8E.gif

I know Bane is probably not in this movie but if he was, I wouldn’t mind seeing Baustista take the role.

Hopefully this first film is a big success and leads to the opportunity to go much deeper into Batman’s great rogue’s gallery than we have before in later films. I like that Bautista courts certain roles too lol.

Bautista as Bane would be a no brainer, for sure.

Dont get me wrong, I like him and all that, but Batista is such a boring choice for Bane. What about Edgar Ramirez or Sergio Peris-Mencheta (from the new Rambo and FX's Snowfall)? They arent as jacked as Batista, but they are great choices imo.

Batista was already rumored for gunns suicide squad. I doubt hes in batman.

Sergio Peris-Mencheta would be a solid choice for Bane.

Dont get me wrong, I like him and all that, but Batista is such a boring choice for Bane. What about Edgar Ramirez or Sergio Peris-Mencheta (from the new Rambo and FX's Snowfall)? They arent as jacked as Batista, but they are great choices imo.
Batista is great but he's 100% wrong for the part. Bane needs to have almost Shakespearean gravitas, not to mention I don't think him being pro-wrestler size matters all that much. A super jacked Edgar Ramirez would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"