The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Bermejo is teasing Battinson art on Instagram!

Esqxn0wXIAI0Kgd

Last edited:
Seems like a lifetime ago.View attachment 42023
I remember this day well. I was in my school’s computer lab when this picture hit. It was before all the COVID craziness!

It feels like they’ve been making this movie forever. If those rumors about Sony making SM 3 & 4 back-to-back are true, then you know WB is kicking themselves for not doing the same!

And speaking of Bermejo, I read ‘Damned’ the other night and was entertained. Not my favorite, but I liked the lax continuity that DC Black Label provides. We need more standalone tales like that in the DCU, where writers can cherry-pick which aspects of continuity they want to retain.

The new suit is already Bermejo-esque. Can't wait to see his art for this.

Honestly I'd argue that a lot of what we've seen of the film as a whole so far has felt very in line with Bermejo's art style. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that's intentional.

Also this Battinson artpiece Bermejo's doing seems to be a recreation of a classic image from Batman: Year One for Chapter 4! Honestly I'd love it if this wound up being an official poster for the movie, but I doubt that will be the case.

a7533ad515d4a472c6eb6704cda71a31.jpg

It feels like they’ve been making this movie forever. If those rumors about Sony making SM 3 & 4 back-to-back are true, then you know WB is kicking themselves for not doing the same!

Correlation? Lol Sony doing that does nothing to The Batman.

I know they said February but it would be cool as bad place if they wrapped things up tomorrow. I’m not expecting anything until February.

I know filming won't wrap until Feb, but I was saying Matt posted the DayOne Tweet, on Jan 27th last year. I was Just saying since its been a year, Bermejo might release the pic as a reference to that

June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"