The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's beautiful!

Es6VyzlUYAAw5Rl

I hope this film will respectfully dedicated to funlovers everywhere.

Actually the new strains are more transmissible, are out there, and have been for months now, and cases are still steadily falling off. You can say they “will” cause another spike, which does not have data to back it up, but the reality is it is in a sustained waning period just like it was after May.

I am not saying...friggin experts are. They have data that does. Just because you choose to ignore it for your narrative doesn't make it less true.

Here lets put it this way who would you rather trust:

A) Epidemiologists and other experts who have decades of experience

B) Random dude on the internet

Dr. Osterholm, Dr. Fauci and plenty of others are saying you are wrong. I will side with them because they know way more than you and I most likely. If they are wrong I will be here to admit you were right. Until then I say we just table this.

I am not saying...friggin experts are. They have data that does. Just because you choose to ignore it for your narrative doesn't make it less true.

Here lets put it this way who would you rather trust:

A) Epidemiologists and other experts who have decades of experience

B) Random dude on the internet

Dr. Osterholm, Dr. Fauci and plenty of others are saying you are wrong. I will side with them because they know way more than you and I most likely. If they are wrong I will be here to admit you were right. Until then I say we just table this.
Uh no. I can link you a video of Fauci saying they have platforms to modify the vaccines to handle to SA variant and that it’s nothing “they don’t think they can handle”. I’d recommend doing research before stating claims as facts. Never did he say the SA will absolutely lead to a spike. In fact he spoke of the drop in cases recently.

I find it ironic you said I’m ignoring the opinions of experts to support my narrative.

I really love how this has all kind of come around full circle with Reeves being the director of the first Cloverfield and now the Showrunner for The Batman which is also his baby is now working on the sequel which I hope is a direct follow up and that Reeves is atleast a little involved with it.

Also, I just want to say that Lee Bermejo art is a thing a beauty. It's too bad talented guys like him aren't doing posters/marketing for actual blockbuster movies because they would easily kill it.

I really love how this has all kind of come around full circle with Reeves being the director of the first Cloverfield and now the Showrunner for The Batman which is also his baby is now working on the sequel which I hope is a direct follow up and that Reeves is atleast a little involved with it.
yup, and JJ Abrams coming over to WB to work on DC stuff also feels like its coming full circle for the both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"