The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love the over the top insanity of Warehouse fight aswell, but in no way is that sequence realistic or grounded which I'm sure isn't what Snyder was going for anyways.

You could tell that sequence was done by the same guy who did 300 and Watchmen, but I expect Reeves to go for something entirely different as he should since the two are very different directors.

I did love seeing the all out brutality of Batfleck though.

what's so over the top about the warehouse Sequence exactly ? he fight with the same brutality as pattinson who's ironically is Just in his Second Year,
Im sure reeves had a scene that's gonna explain to Us where he learn to fight like this, probably not a Batman begins situation with Ras AL ghul ,but im curious how he gonna Handle this.
You mean when he launches a giant crate from one side of the room to the other with one hand like it was a fluffy pillow?

You mean when he launches a giant crate from one side of the room to the other with one hand like it was a fluffy pillow?
Huh? I think its pretty self explanatory that his bat grapple pulls it like how it pulls him up buildings. You can hear the sound of it.

Didnt know people thought that was an issue or a mistake.

the physics of the crate launch are just so wonky. He's not braced against anything so him and the crate should be getting pulled along the floor towards each other. Assuming he was braced to the floor somehow, getting the crate to fly up and over him would require him to have the strength to lift that crate up and over his body unassisted with one arm. It's just very clear wire work and is the goofiest moment of the scene. I like the sequence except for that moment.

Huh? I think its pretty self explanatory that his bat grapple pulls it like how it pulls him up buildings. You can hear the sound of it.

The Bat Grapple would also destroy anyone's shoulder who ever uses it.

Eh, suspension of disbelief isn't always consistent. Him pulling himself up buildings feels and looks real regardless of whether it actually is realistic or not. The shot of the crate flying like it weighs six and a half ounces soaking wet looks weird.

I don't care, mind you, but it is the silliest looking part of that fight.

This brings in the tech aspect of Batman as well. I doubt we'll be seeing a super decked out batcave as well.

Are the posters official btw? Kinda weird that the film has so many ads. Starting a little early with the advertisement?

This brings in the tech aspect of Batman as well. I doubt we'll be seeing a super decked out batcave as well.

Are the posters official btw? Kinda weird that the film has so many ads. Starting a little early with the advertisement?
Nope. Just our very talented son’s photoshop work hanging on our collective fridge.

I still wonder if that’s his temp cave before moving back in Wayne Manor or was there never a Mansion? Gated community? I’m a little confused with his living arrangement right now. Does he live at the top of Wayne Tower like a penthouse up there?

I still wonder if that’s his temp cave before moving back in Wayne Manor or was there never a Mansion? Gated community? I’m a little confused with his living arrangement right now. Does he live at the top of Wayne Tower like a penthouse up there?

It would be interesting if the movie sort of ends with him embracing more of his Bruce Wayne identity and moving back in to the manor.

I wonder if he's repurposing this gun for something, or maybe lifting prints. 20210131_232801.png

Well Nolan gave us Wayne Manor 2 out of 3 times so I’m ok with Reeves moving away from it. As long as Wayne Tower looks really gothic. It would actually make it a lot easier to give Grayson a job and a place to stay in the same building. Then one day Grayson finds the secret elevator that takes you straight down to the batcave aka abandoned subway station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"