The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of want Batman moments like this on screen:

Evdcm1pUUAAVs2W

Last week of filming in Cardington. Looking back at last year’s tweets. I totally forgot about these couple of tweets. The funeral scene is going to be intense as hell.

I love that. :)

Not me. There’s more than enough storylines, characters, and villains in Batman’s “universe” to adapt. Don’t really need to see him be part of a larger universe, other than the occasional Easter egg.

Couldn't agree more. I'm tired of these "shared universes".

If Superman is linked with Battinson I hope it’s just a World’s Finest down the line. I really don’t need a Justice League from this.

Of course it’s better to just keep it separate. I really love the idea of this gritty Bat-universe with shows and movies. No super-powered heroes. But a Matt Reeves approved Superman that experiments a bit, is intriguing to say the least.

I’d be very excited for a limited shared universe with Abrams/Coates Superman if Reeves wanted it. Long as individual movies aren’t wasting time setting it up beyond Easter eggs and remain self contained until a World’s Finest movie.

Anything bigger than that sounds too messy.

I’d be very excited for a limited shared universe with Abrams/Coates Superman if Reeves wanted it. Long as individual movies aren’t wasting time setting it up beyond Easter eggs and remain self contained until a World’s Finest movie.

Agreed

I would love a World's Finest type story if they have an organic reason for it happening and the characterizations are more balanced. Like Batman and Supes clearly don't like each other at first but realize they both love and stand for the same things.

"That was my best friend, and you just killed him."

"Despite our differences, I have nothing but respect for you. I hope you knew -- know that. You showed me that justice doesn't always have to come from darkness."

Superman and Batman have a genuine friendship and love for one another, and I believe one reason is they can be completely honest about who they are.

Last edited:
I think Andy is correct because that's the Hot Wheels logo on the undercarriage.

I don't think so. People where saying it was for Fantastic Beasts?

I want this. But I have no interest in a Worlds Finest film with Calvin Ellis. That would make me irrationally angry. Black Superman is cool as long as it’s Clark.

Superman and Lois is a killer show. I say let them do a Worlds Finest ep in season 2!

I hope the next movie is set in winter like Arkham Origins and Noel. Gotham in snow gives off the best vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"