The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there ever any whisper of them filming anything in Berlin?

Nope,

But it's interesting because the filming in Berlin took place during late October. Reeves and his crew wrapped filming in Liverpool on October 16.

Update: So I was not fully sure if they shot the scenes in late October, the guy who wrote it deleted his comment earlier. I asked OP in DM, and he said he was there on the 12th of October and the crew there were cleaning up the site. Coincidence?

Batman resumes filming in town with possible plot hints on sho

Last edited:
Reeves strikes me as the biggest fan to will have helmed the character. Burton barley cracked a comic and Nolan will tell you himself he wasn't all that familiar with the character before-hand.

I love Reeves genuine passion and hearing his great knowledge of what makes Batman great was just as good as the trailer itself.

have hope, I remember the costume reveal being later in the evening for people on the east coast.

TheDarkKnightRises-054-GaryOldman-CommisionerGordon-Hospital.jpg

"He must."

Damnit Reeves. :csad:
He posted something on this day in 2019, but not last year, so it was a 50-50 shot.

Guess we’ll have to wait until Fandome 2 this summer (crosses fingers) or on Batman Day in September.

So...

Nothing, huh? :csad:
i guess the next time we hear from this movie will be in august, if they make another DC Fandome event, .but still that movie drop in march, its would be way too early to drop a second trailer with 7 months to Go....

Enjoy dude! I hope you get Batman too.

It would be smart if WB did that because Godzilla and Kong is going to make a lot of money.

1917 was the last movie I saw in the theaters and that was January of last year. Watching newly release movies on HBO Max at home is cool, but it will never be better than watching movies in IMAX. Movies like MK, Dune, and TSS, I'm going to the theaters to watch those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"