The Batman Merchandise

Kinda dig the Spin Master figure of Bruce without the cowl on.
The Spin Master figures are supposed to become out on January 1st, 2022 on Amazon. This set looks pretty dope. My wife already know that I'm a splurge on The Batman movie products since she knows I love Batman since I was 4 years old and I'm 33 now and we have a son that's 8 years old that loves Batman as I pre-ordered the McFarlane The Batman movie figures from GameStop. They claimed that they should be available and shipped to the store on January 1st or not so long after that. We'll see. The Spin Master still looking pretty neat. And I especially love the 4-in scale. You can carry the figures anywhere kind of like Star wars figures even though Star wars is 3 and 3/4 and these the Batman movie 4-in. Can't wait to see what that 12-in Batman looks like from Spin Master.I heard it's supposed to be releasing one that has features in it like it can light up and talk. Very interesting.

Saw some more Spin Master stuff leak. Definitely wanna snag one of the 12 inch figures

I'm really feeling this spin master The Batman batcave playset with Batman and penguin. I love the look of Robert Pattinson on this 4-in figure. I love the capability of the snap-on chest armor and Batman cowl. And then you can take the cow off and then you can see Bruce Wayne's face with the eyeshadow makeup. Haven't seen a Batman movie figure like this since Batman Begins from 2005 from Mattel with the Christian Bale version of Batman.And the look of Colin Farrell's penguin is about dead on. I'm really feeling that 12-in version of Batman from Spin Master. Spin Master look like they going to have a gold mine when it comes to the marketing blitz that's about to come upon us. Can't wait!

Hey guys! My family and I just left from a Burger King while on vacation ordering breakfast. And on the BK Burger King TV channels, they showed The second trailer for The Batman with the Burger King logo in the top left corner. My wife will tell you that I was like a kid in a candy store because I'm a huge Batman fanatic ever since I was a little boy. With Burger King showing the trailer on their exclusive Burger King channel, it makes me wonder are they going to have Burger King kids meal toys for the new movie. Because remember, back in 2018, Burger King had the kids meal movie toys for Aquaman. Burger King really didn't do a whole lot of advertising for it, but I thought that was pretty cool though. Having a Jason Momoa Aquaman kids meal toy. But if they are going to have The Batman fast food promotion, February and March I'm going to be going to Burger King all the time. Imagine if they come out with a special Batman burger or Catwoman chicken sandwich or Riddler signature sandwich or Penguin sandwich.. Along with kids meal toys of the characters. I know it's something for us fans to look into but this will be a huge plus in Burger King sales if this happens. Just want to let all my fan boys and fangirls know what I saw this morning. And be on the lookout January 1 when the Spin Master The Batman movie toys come out on Amazon. I got my eye on that Batman batcave playset.

Last edited:
Hey guys! My family and I just left from a Burger King while on vacation ordering breakfast. And on the BK Burger King TV channels, they showed The second trailer for The Batman with the Burger King logo in the top left corner. My wife will tell you that I was like a kid in a candy store because I'm a huge Batman fanatic ever since I was a little boy. With Burger King showing the trailer on their exclusive Burger King channel, it makes me wonder are they going to have Burger King kids meal toys for the new movie. Because remember, back in 2018, Burger King had the kids meal movie toys for Aquaman. Burger King really didn't do a whole lot of advertising for it, but I thought that was pretty cool though. Having a Jason Momoa Aquaman kids meal toy. But if they are going to have The Batman fast food promotion, February and March I'm going to be going to Burger King all the time. Imagine if they come out with a special Batman burger or Catwoman chicken sandwich or Riddler signature sandwich or Penguin sandwich.. Along with kids meal toys of the characters. I know it's some for us fans to look into but this will be a huge plus in Burger King sales if this happens. Just want to let all my fan boys and fangirls know what I saw this morning. And be on the lookout January 1 when the Spin Master The Batman movie toys come out on Amazon. I got my eye on that Batman batcave playset.

Let's get some cups, Burger King

Let's get some cups, Burger King

onXTGWQ.gif

That merchandise campaign was a behemoth. Those glass cups are worth their weight in gold by now

Anyone else betting we see Dr. Pepper cans for this? There’s been a ton for CBMs over the years.

Still got one!
Anyone remember that superhero burger at McDonald's during the Batman forever promotion? That thing was good as I don't know what! I wish McDonald's could bring that back as a different type of sandwich. But what really made it so good was that hoagie roll they use. Now earlier I did say I did see the 2nd trailer for The Batman inside of a Burger King restaurant on their exclusive channel. Maybe they could have been playing it. Or maybe it's a signal that something is coming in the coming months, who knows. I do wish whether it's Burger King, McDonald's, or even Sonic can do some of fast food promotion for this upcoming blockbuster.

Anyone else betting we see Dr. Pepper cans for this? There’s been a ton for CBMs over the years.
I know we're supposed to be getting the mountain dew Riddler's brew for the film. Seems like it could be a mystery flavor. Can't wait to try that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"