The Batman Merchandise

New guy in town in the 1/6 scale business. From what I'm reading, they've made excellent statues and busts so hopefully they will put the same quality effort on a smaller scale. I haven't ordered the HT figure yet, so I'll wait until they reveal pricing and more details/photos.

I may or may not be obsessed with this amazing CBM:

20220312-121547.jpg

Someone shrank the batmobile and he's going to find out who.

Loving the hell out of my McFarlane figure.

Only wishing he would make a damn Keaton figure already. Shoot, I’d probably buy the whole Burtonverse.

Torn between preordering that on Amazon now (where it’s going for a little over $30) or waiting to see if it drops even lower. Might just bite the bullet. These things don’t tend to go much lower than that very early on, do they?

Last edited:

Torn between preordering that on Amazon now (where it’s going for a little over $30) or waiting to see if it drops even lower. Might just bite the bullet. These things don’t tend to go much lower than that very early on, so they?

They don’t. And if it’s like other art books they sell out fast as a fyi.

Have all three of those books now, but look at how thicc.

Can anyone help me with the order of the posters that were released for The Batman? Was there first a 1 sheet followed by the double sided ones? Specifically wondering about the ones released in north america. Thanks!

New guy in town in the 1/6 scale business. From what I'm reading, they've made excellent statues and busts so hopefully they will put the same quality effort on a smaller scale. I haven't ordered the HT figure yet, so I'll wait until they reveal pricing and more details/photos.

Yeah, Queen Studios rocks. Their first InArt figure just hit the PO market. Ledger Joker, had to PO.

hugo-he-11.jpg

My 3x figure set finally showed up... McFarlane figures are a joke. The Batman figure's torso is upside down and has the additional pulled down cowl over the neck (so when I remove it, I'll lose the collar). Riddler's glasses are crooked as hell. Catwoman's ankles barely pivot.

I've been spoiled by all of the horror NECA figures [Myers, Part IV Jason, og Freddy, and ultimate Ghostface] and my MezCo. Batman 89 figure. Hell, even though the Black Series has gotten lazy again with repaints... those Star Wars figures are mostly really solid.

After my last McFarlane Batman figure finally arrived (far right and front), my merch collection from the film is almost complete (just waiting on the Steelbook and Art book now):

D9ouN1O.jpg

My 3x figure set finally showed up... McFarlane figures are a joke. The Batman figure's torso is upside down and has the additional pulled down cowl over the neck (so when I remove it, I'll lose the collar). Riddler's glasses are crooked as hell. Catwoman's ankles barely pivot.

I've been spoiled by all of the horror NECA figures [Myers, Part IV Jason, og Freddy, and ultimate Ghostface] and my MezCo. Batman 89 figure. Hell, even though the Black Series has gotten lazy again with repaints... those Star Wars figures are mostly really solid.
Yeah, I read about how bad the QC on the figures were before the movie came out. So I decided to go the old school route and do some peg hunting. 1/3 of the Batman’s had the upside down chest but I was able to snag him and Selina.

0FF21744-B485-47B7-A67C-6E604B65D8A2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"