Batman Begins The BATMAN Nolanverse Timeline

TMC1982

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://superman-universes.blogspot.com/p/thebat-verse-chronology-by-unisol-gr77.html

11798600_10206188550971445_157283476_n.jpg

How is it 2023 when John Blake becomes the new Batman? I'd always assumed he found the cave a few months after Bruce's death, where did the specific 2023 date come from?

I thought The Dark Knight took place 6-8 months after Batman Begins

That was never confirmed though. It was on a TDK DVD extra that wasn't shot by Nolan. So it's possible but so is a few years. I think there's a good enough argument for both.

The 2023 part was random and just speculation. Blake obviously finds the cave in early 2017. But does it take him 6 years to become Batman? Probably not. Maybe a few years tops. It would be more reasonable to write down 2019 or 2020.

The rest is the way I see it as well. Including the gap between TDK and TDKR information. And I stand by that, just like this guy does. And it's why I believe the Nolan brothers could easily make another Batman movie if they wanted (if the DCEU went to s**t and are afraid to reboot again so soon). The "clean slate" line from Batman, Alfred's line about Bruce not being down in the cave in a while, the "confirmed" sighting line being said by Blake. Yeah I totally agree with the article. For that at least.

The 2 years between Begins and Knight instead of 6-10 months is interesting. As well as Ras' line about Bruce fighting for "years".

Joker's line "A year ago these Cops and Lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you" is very telling, as it had to be less than a year between BB and TDK.

Yeah I think it's about 10 months myself, but there is an argument for 2 years if you see that line as "batman didn't really make a mark until a good year or so into his crusade".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"