The Batman Spoilers Thread

The images have been removed, if they were fake why would wb have them removed?
Very true. It seems the image could be genuine. It is interesting it took WB so long. They were on top of set photos last week trying to get them taken down off Twitter within hours. The body on the chair has been circulating since Sunday.

LOL, you all need some lessons in digital manipulation.
mvuHDqM.gif

The mask is from Watchmen and the chair from Reeves' day one tweet.

You're the second person on this forum to say that, and yet the mask looks nothing like the one from Watchmen.

Supposedly the person who leaked the picture also said that there was a cameo from another major villain in the film but I'm not 100% if that's actually what was said since everything is deleted now.

Supposedly the person who leaked the picture also said that there was a cameo from another major villain in the film but I'm not 100% if that's actually what was said since everything is deleted now.
They did say that. I read through their other posts when we were trying to determine if the photo was a fake or legitimate. They also said that Pattinson was "buff as fork" and the Batsuit was material based and not all armoured.

Now this one looks fake to me...
It's too clean and feels like a montage. The blood splatter, particulary, doesn't looks real.

Now if it's a genuine image, it still feels off and very amateurish for a shot on this kind of movie. The lighting, the lack of unity and atmosphere... I don't buy it.

And finally, another cadaver on a cozy leather sofa ? Too gimmicky.
It just screams like a thing cheapely made to create some buzz on the precedent "leak".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"