The Dark Knight The Batpod (Verdict after the trailer)

It shows how very little ego bruce has... If i were dressed like that and riding that thing, i'd be looking around to see who was checking me out and flexing while doing mono's down the road. Bruce is all business!

i'll say this much...

...you may be able to add a few tweaks to make the bike more practical, but if you can find me a more original and badass way to pull off a bat bike in Nolan's Bat-verse then i'll show you how you can travel up to Uranus.

In the 23rd century they changed the name to stop those stupid jokes... to 'Urectum' ;)

I'll vote after I see the HD trailer tomorrow but it seems to be awesome.

Just like the Tumbler, seeing it in action shows it´s a much faster and more agile vehicle than initial pics seemed to imply. And for those who don´t like so much Nolan´s "practical" approach, there´s a nice romantic touch in seeing Bat´s cape billowing as he rides it.

I think it was a great idea :up:

It leads to some great cinematography.

So, one of my favorite things about the new trailer is the batpod. It just looks bad-f***ing-ass. What do you guys think?
I think the same.
initially, I didn't give a damn, but after the trailer...I see how awesome it is.

Just like the Tumbler, seeing it in action shows it´s a much faster and more agile vehicle than initial pics seemed to imply. And for those who don´t like so much Nolan´s "practical" approach, there´s a nice romantic touch in seeing Bat´s cape billowing as he rides it.

I agree, it shows Nolan opening up and embracing the visual side IMO the only issue i had with it is, in the first shots Batman looked like he was competing in Mario Kart. :D

I love the way it looks and love the way it sounds.

What is he actually doing? Using binoculars?

I agree about him seemingly upping the imagery. I wish instead of using the helicopter for everything he'd stick a steadycam operator behind Batman, then peer the camera over the edge. Kind of like the dizzying moment in the prologue. Following Batman over the rooftops would be nice this time, rather than just seeing the final poses.

I love the sound of the tires sliding as he does the 180 turn to face the joker after he passes him, just awesome! Can't wait to see it in full glory.

i'll say this much...

...you may be able to add a few tweaks to make the bike more practical, but if you can find me a more original and badass way to pull off a bat bike in Nolan's Bat-verse then i'll show you how you can travel up to Uranus.

Put guns an on a Suzuki GSXR-1000. Done.

Instructions to Uranus please.

I think the Batpod's look was thought to be something to remember us that Batman is 'just a ficcional character after all'. It - the Batpod - can be practical but not as a Racing Motorcycle like Buell, Honda, MV Agusta, BMW, Suziki and normal real life bikes are... but it looks a REALLY Batman's needings custom made bike. Don't ya think?

I have to admit i've always liked the look of the Batpod... But in that fuzzy Youtube'd (Now erased) copy it looked.... Wow.

Love the shot of the Bpod (Not the Ipod) smashing through that glass wndow and driving down the corridor:brucebat:

Its cool. But he needs more of a gadget upgrade.

I want to see the batmobile operate without a driver.

I want to see a more established batman. Hopefully we'll have a bit of a time jump for the third movie

"... and that all there is to it." -- Bubbles

Well, I saw the pod in the beginning of the trailer I told myself damn that thing can really move.

It - the Batpod - can be practical but not as a Racing Motorcycle like Buell (crap), Honda, MV Agusta, BMW, Suziki, YAMAHA and normal real life bikes are... but it looks a REALLY Batman's needings custom made bike. Don't ya think?

your post was missing my favorite color, blue, I had to fix that :)

I actually agree with you though. Here's the thing I guarantee you that most production supersports could probably smoke the Batpod. But, the Batbod is designed to do things specific for Batman, like fire weapons and go through barricades.

It's pretty kewl, and the sound it makes while powering up is like: SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM! SONIC BOOM! HADOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of the trailer when joker was like "c'mon hit me!" when bats drifted around him, it sounded like the batpod was about to transform or something. haha.

i'm curious as to how you steer the thing though.

at the end of the trailer when joker was like "c'mon hit me!" when bats drifted around him, it sounded like the batpod was about to transform or something. haha.

Lol I thought the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"