The Dark Knight The Batpod (Verdict after the trailer)

I love it. Better than the tank by several orders of magnitude. The billowing cape is a much better aesthetic, and a bike just makes more sense in an urban setting.

Again -- have you tried to have sex with a goat?

Seeing as I'm not a zoophilia, I'm going to say no. Of course I don't know what having sex with one or not mean you have to do something horrible to it. :waa: :waa:

I remember reading that this dude RICHARD KING was doing the sound on the film, I wonder if he already did stuff for the trailer? bat-pod?

So, one of my favorite things about the new trailer is the batpod. It just looks bad-f***ing-ass. What do you guys think?

If there's already a thread, delete/merge it.

Overall I like it. Its not eye candy however I wouldn't expected it to be. Its hardcore like the equipment the Marines used in Aliens. I serves its purpose.

Crazy bike. And it comes in black so it's perfect. It really fits Nolan's "realism" becuase it's a bike not only Batman could have, but any type of military could have. It might have no wings of bat stuff, but you got Batman on it and his cape flutering like crazy. So it's all good.

I think its to much a tricked up regular powerful motorcycle would lok cooler imo.

it looks like he does a lot of driving

Hahaha going by your avy, I can see where your taste derives from :)

No thanks...WELCOME TO 2007

"2007"? lol, read a comic, one from this year, then come back to me and tell me about "taste". just because alot of ppl drive hummers and SUV's doesnt mean batman has to have one. batman has always had batfins and batsymbols on his stuff. whats with the sudden change? i never understood that. i know nolan wanted to be different, but cmon, this was a dumb move to make everything look like GI joe tanks and crap. i was watching BB and i was like, yeah this is fine and all but wheres the BATmobile?

Yea havin ur mean of transportation covered in batsymbols and fins is a great thing when ur trying to prey on the criminal underworld, they love it when they are chased by a car with batfins and neon lights. Go watch Batman and Robin and leave ur idiotic comments with u.

"2007"? lol, read a comic, one from this year, then come back to me and tell me about "taste". just because alot of ppl drive hummers and SUV's doesnt mean batman has to have one. batman has always had batfins and batsymbols on his stuff. whats with the sudden change? i never understood that. i know nolan wanted to be different, but cmon, this was a dumb move to make everything look like GI joe tanks and crap. i was watching BB and i was like, yeah this is fine and all but wheres the BATmobile?

Uh, because batfins serve absolutely NO functional purpose maybe?

Bruce : Hey, Alfred. We need fins on stuff. Everything!
Alfred : What purpose would fins serve, sir?
Bruce : ....
Alfred : Exactly :whatever:

Not everything in the comics was a good choice. The Batmobile is one of those things. Everytime I see one in the comics, I laugh and think, 'Why the **** would anybody dare be seen in one of those? It's hideous.'

Not everything in the comics was a good choice. The Batmobile is one of those things. Everytime I see one in the comics, I laugh and think, 'Why the **** would anybody dare be seen in one of those? It's hideous.'

:pal:

you guys, srsly, you must be kidding. the batsymbols are meant to be an extension of who batman is, not for realistic purposes. "why have fins?" is like asking why did batman have to make bat-shaped throwing devices and call them "baterangs"? batman is a nutjob, almost EVERYTHING he has in the comics has a batsymbol. its meant to show ppl that batman is comin for ya, not "oh, that tank thing is comin". oh brother. there is a reason why the B89 batmobile is still considered the best batmobile, aesthetically. it is a BAT mobile. when someone sees it, they know its batman. its been with the character as long as joker has had permawhite skin. nolan changed both those things, and i dont agree with it because aesthetically, they both look like sh** in the end. there are some things you just dont mess with, and 2 of those things are batmobile and the joker. you just....dont mess with those things.

i find it funny, the ppl who b itch the most about comic accuracy are the ppl who are saying "tank-lookin batmobile and non-permawhite joker ROX!!". kinda ironic huh? anything to fit in suppose.

Since ur not afraid of the tumbler, I want u to go ask Nolan to have his stunt driver get on an empty road, and have him drive in ur direction while ur in the middle of the street, and run over ur gay ass.

:pal:

you guys, srsly, you must be kidding. the batsymbols are meant to be an extension of who batman is, not for realistic purposes. "why have fins?" is like asking why did batman have to make bat-shaped throwing devices and call them "baterangs"? batman is a nutjob, almost EVERYTHING he has in the comics has a batsymbol. its meant to show ppl that batman is comin for ya, not "oh, that tank thing is comin". oh brother. there is a reason why the B89 batmobile is still considered the best batmobile, aesthetically. it is a BAT mobile. when someone sees it, they know its batman. its been with the character as long as joker has had permawhite skin. nolan changed both those things, and i dont agree with it because aesthetically, they both look like sh** in the end. there are some things you just dont mess with, and 2 of those things are batmobile and the joker. you just....dont mess with those things.

i find it funny, the ppl who b itch the most about comic accuracy are the ppl who are saying "tank-lookin batmobile and non-permawhite joker ROX!!". kinda ironic huh?

The first batmobile:

Batmobile-Detective_No_48.jpg

How dare they make Batman's chick magnet car into a black fin-having hearse!

Oh, and I think that most people regard TAS as having the best batmobile, but I obviously don't have your poll information so I am not sure.

It only takes one look at your set of toys in the Merchandise thread...:o

i find it funny, the ppl who b itch the most about comic accuracy are the ppl who are saying "tank-lookin batmobile and non-permawhite joker ROX!!". kinda ironic huh? anything to fit in suppose.

Even better: The person who *****es the MOST is someone who has clearly stated that he doesn't read comics. :o

The first batmobile:

Batmobile-Detective_No_48.jpg

How dare they make Batman's chick magnet car into a black fin-having hearse!

Oh, and I think that most people regard TAS as having the best batmobile, but I obviously don't have your poll information so I am not sure.

this actually proves how funny and silly batman can be. ppl think he can only be interpreted in one way, and that that version is #1. no, its not. but one thing is for sure, batmobile has always had fins/looked unrealistic. because......hes batman.

and wtf does haveing batman toys have anything to do with anything? pfft, troll remark.

Even better: The person who *****es the MOST is someone who has clearly stated that he doesn't read comics. :o

ummm you dont have to read the comics to know the batmobile is supposed to have fins and look sleek. :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"