BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help but laugh when Kevin Smith asserted that it is "all Affleck."

Nobody is that stupid :funny:.

Affleck is BUILT. No way there's as much padding in there as people think.

There looks to be plenty of padding despite Affleck being a decent sized fella.

He's big...not that big. It's the same as Cavill, dude got jacked but he still has to wear a muscle suit in order to get the look.

I dunno, I think Cavil was pretty much there. I think Affleck is having a lot more help in the definition part than Cavil did.

I dunno, I think Cavil was pretty much there. I think Affleck is having a lot more help in the definition part than Cavil did.

Yeah, I agree. In the recent pics of Affleck, he doesn't seem as defined and seems more bulky while looking a little softer than Cavill around the mid-section..but who doesn't. Henry really took the Supes role to another level with his dedication in his body but it's nice to see two different frames when it comes to Cavill and Affleck filling out the suit. Just another reason to geek-out.

Oh I completely agree, which is why it's silly to think that's all Affleck under the suit.

When it comes to the costumes, it doesn't matter which man is more defined because they're both wearing full-body muscle suits. You're seeing nothing of their actual definition either way.

When it comes to the costumes, it doesn't matter which man is more defined because they're both wearing full-body muscle suits. You're seeing nothing of their actual definition either way.

But, think of the shirtless scenes! :hubba

But, think of the shirtless scenes! :hubba

Camera zooms to Affleck/Wayne as he is removing the Batman outfit. A Classic Snyder body shot of Batman.
tT4jbrm.jpg

Camera slowly moves upwards as to reveal Batman's cowl-less face
X3sSM9c.jpg

The plot thickens...

"The Pizza Knight Returns" Directed by Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan on a screenplay by David S. Goyer.

Together? :wow:

Camera zooms to Affleck/Wayne as he is removing the Batman outfit. A Classic Snyder body shot of Batman.
tT4jbrm.jpg

X3sSM9c.jpg

The plot thickens...

Directed by Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan on a screenplay by David S. Goyer.

:funny:

tT4jbrm.jpg

X3sSM9c.jpg

The plot thickens...

"The Pizza Knight Returns" Directed by Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan on a screenplay by The Ninja Turtles

Fixed:woot:

tT4jbrm.jpg

X3sSM9c.jpg

The plot thickens...

"The Pizza Knight Returns" Directed by Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan on a screenplay by David S. Goyer.
OMFG I was rolling after that post. Hooooooly crap!

Yeah, I agree. In the recent pics of Affleck, he doesn't seem as defined and seems more bulky while looking a little softer than Cavill around the mid-section..but who doesn't. Henry really took the Supes role to another level with his dedication in his body but it's nice to see two different frames when it comes to Cavill and Affleck filling out the suit. Just another reason to geek-out.

The ones where he's always fully clothed?

Don't really think you can definitively say how much padding there is or isn't. Every recent shot of Affleck has been taken with clothing at angles, and the suit itself was taken at a certain light in a certain angle. Unless you see him in suit properly and see Affleck in a proper topless shot (like those shots of Cavil) then you just don't know how buff he is.

There looks to be plenty of padding despite Affleck being a decent sized fella.

Without question. Affleck has some mass but nowhere near as developed as the suit appears.

Cavill on the other hand matches his padded suit well.

Don't really think you can definitively say how much padding there is or isn't. Every recent shot of Affleck has been taken with clothing at angles, and the suit itself was taken at a certain light in a certain angle. Unless you see him in suit properly and see Affleck in a proper topless shot (like those shots of Cavil) then you just don't know how buff he is.

Exactly.

Forgot about this video I watched a few years ago. It's a skit about superheroes dating but the pièce de résistance is a Batman costume that shows that the short ears really do work.

http://youtu.be/6FcspYEOo1I?t=1m46s

That's Shawn Reeves' Hush cowl. I have the exact same one in black, though it doesn't fit my face well.

It's not a million miles away from what we actually got either, just bulkier and stiffer. It's a brilliant sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"