BvS The Batsuit Thread - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys haven't noticed.. the batsuit has some organic feels on it.

jrceA9P.jpg

BOs0fZu.jpg

EyL7Il2.png

srXUaz3.png

57oC1ve.png

Ga20IOQ.png

zait0Gi.jpg

Last edited:
The Batsuit and the Panther suit along with the Superman suit are probably some of the greatest costumes I've ever seen. :hubba

I'm reaching desperation levels for a new pic.

The Batsuit and the Panther suit along with the Superman suit are probably some of the greatest costumes I've ever seen. :hubba

Very true, if or when Marvel can pull off that Black Panther suit, it will be the best of all Marvel cinematic suits.

Iron Man, Thor, Cap (except Avengers), Hulk, etc have pretty much flawless designs as well. Marvel has done an excellent job with their designs. Interestingly, the closer the costume is to the comics, the better it usually looks. Marvel's designs are nearly straight adaptations of the comics, as is the new Batsuit. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's a reason the classic looks are classic.

We've come a long way from the leather X-men suits and the TDK Batsuit.

I love the details on it. AH finally a Black Panther film. Honestly can't wait for that.

I know some say the lack of lenses are needed for emotions and whatnot, but I think the actor just needs the skill to sell it well.

Ahh the good ol lenses talk it back.
I would like it if there was only lenses when he is fighting/doing detective work. Then when he is talking to someone they're gone.

He's Batman! why the hell would he even need to show emotions?

Not a fan of "claws" per se but I would like to see something like this...

097881358ae384172677f5138b84b3f6.jpg

Ahh the good ol lenses talk it back.
I would like it if there was only lenses when he is fighting/doing detective work. Then when he is talking to someone they're gone.

Agreed. The best of both worlds. Ability to emote in key scenes and the intimidating look of lenses in the scenes you mentioned. Pretty much detective mode from the games.

I wish they'd give us a colored pic of the new suit, so we can know what the color{s} are for sure.

Isnt this in colour though? It's black cowl/cape/symbol/gauntlets/boots with a very dark grey body suit.
batman-affleck-25jul14-01.jpg

I know some say the lack of lenses are needed for emotions and whatnot, but I think the actor just needs the skill to sell it well.

Yep. To say that they need lenses to emote is to belittle the actor's skill, as well as ignore all the great performances where an actors face is completely obscured. I would dig the lenses

Yep. To say that they need lenses to emote is to belittle the actor's skill, as well as ignore all the great performances where an actors face is completely obscured. I would dig the lenses

You're right.
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpeg

1371767403_hkJ1elxS8OvEbv32iJyK_v_for_vendetta.jpg

I was gonna post Rorschach, don't know why I didn't.

They're my favourite too. Pure badassery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"