BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like smaller, shuriken-like Batarangs much better. Seem more practical, dangerous, and aesthetic. I've never been a fan of the big boomerang style Batarangs.

647_Batman__Gotham_Knight_Screenshot.jpg

tdkr_pt2_the-law.jpeg

Yeah man, I was going to say the same thing. It'd be cool to see Ben do the thing with several batarangs between his fingers

Yes, and cooler still to see them buried in a goon's knuckles.

Why do his wrists and shins bear the burden of his rookie paranoia? Are his vitals found there, with his mutant gorilla physiology?

:funny: Don't ask me man. His "gorilla" proportions annoy me as much as they annoy you. They're ridiculous, no doubt about it.

Yes, and cooler still to see them buried in a goon's knuckles.

Or embedded in the Joker's eye.

Joker-with-a-batarang-embedded-in-his-eye-during-fight-with-Batman-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns-Part-2.jpg

To be fair, the animated TDKR is one of the most bad ass batflicks evah. And an excellent adaptation. They should get Weller back. He was under-rated

I'm confused as to what you think I was saying. It was a quote from Joker in Returns when Bats throws the batarang in his eye.

But yes, I think they should get Weller back, I loved his version.

I'm confused as to what you think I was saying. It was a quote from Joker in Returns when Bats throws the batarang in his eye.

But yes, I think they should get Weller back, I loved his version.

Oh I understood completely. That led me to thinking about how cool it would be to have him in another animated movie :(

To be fair, the animated TDKR is one of the most bad ass batflicks evah. And an excellent adaptation. They should get Weller back. He was under-rated

He'd be a cool Mr. Freeze.

Well. now ... If the suit looks s good as that, I'll be happy. The only thing I would change is to make the belt black.

Man...I wish his legs her that big

Not nitpicking, but purely curious: do we have any sort of idea as to what Batfleck's boots actually look like?

Nope.

But they pretty much have consistent design in comics, which is the one we're seeing here and Supes boots in BvS are faithful to the comic book look, so chances are that this is how they look. Or close enough.

Nope.

But they pretty much have consistent design in comics, which is the one we're seeing here and Supes boots in BvS are faithful to the comic book look, so chances are that this is how they look. Or close enough.

No doubt. Like I said, just curious. Fantastic model as well. *raises glass*

Just remembered that the cape has a square bottom. I was hoping they would make it similar to the 89 cape.

Just remembered that the cape has a square bottom. I was hoping they would make it similar to the 89 cape.

It's not though, someone from here who saw the cape and cowl in one of it's exhibitions (can't remember who) confirmed this. It's just too damn long.

Excellent :up:

I'd just tone down the texture so it doesn't stand out so much. The colors and physique are on point.

The cape isn't scalloped? It's not a dealbreaker if it isn't, but Damn.

Yep I'm with the rest of the guy's that look's great dude.

It's funny seeing the Spidey fans arguing about the microscopic detours the two -- very faithful -- Spidey costumes took from the classic look.

I think about how spoiled they are. They've had a faithful costume on their first movie. And then had even more jawdroppingly faithful one in the last one. And yet they are still not satisfied. What about Batman fans? We've not had a faithful costume since the days of Adam West. Encompassing seven live action movies.

We will metaphorically urinate ourselves if we had a costume half as brilliant as the Spidey costume from ASM2. And we are.

It's funny seeing the Spidey fans arguing about the microscopic detours the two -- very faithful -- Spidey costumes took from the classic look.

I think about how spoiled they are. They've had a faithful costume on their first movie. And then had even more jawdroppingly faithful one in the last one. And yet they are still not satisfied. What about Batman fans? We've not had a faithful costume since the days of Adam West. Encompassing seven live action movies.

We will metaphorically urinate ourselves if we had a costume half as brilliant as the Spidey costume from ASM2. And we are.

Well, we have now. And my pants are wet.

Oh, you said metaphorically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back