BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the cowl stretch fabric at the back? If so, it is possible that is the answer to all the neck problems. A stiff, sculpted neck wouldn't be a problem so long as the head is free to move within it.

Not absolutely keen on the very angular mask, however.

I'd like something like this

hUBUDzG.png

(Arkham suit with smaller ears, less facial wrinkles, white lenses, slighter darker grey, smaller gauntlets. basically the new 52 design)

Last edited:
Ugh, I can't get over how that new logo looks like a cardboard cut out made by a five year old.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'll be fine with ANY design for this movie...... as long as its not an all black Batsuit.

The age of all black movie suits needs to end.

batmanallfour.jpg

Enough is enough. It disturbs me that no one has even put forth the effort to make the grey and black work. Trunks or not.

Yeah.

And another thing. If I ever see another leather cape on the batsuit, I wlll lose my mind.

It's a shame that I have never truly liked a live action Batman costume. The one from Batman 89 is the most visually appealing to me.

As for the trunks discussion. I don't care for them on live action costumes for the most part but they aren't terrible if done right. I just think that it would be odd for Batman to have them when Superman doesn't.

Last edited:
It's a shame that I have never truly like a live action Batman costume. The one from Batman 89 is the most visually appealing to me.

I didn't like any of them, but I have faith in Snyder. Sometimes, Bale's costume looked cool in certain promo shots -- but not in the actual films.

It's a shame that I have never truly like a live action Batman costume. The one from Batman 89 is the most visually appealing to me.

As for the trunks discussion. I don't care for them on live action costumes for the most part but they aren't terrible if done right. I just think that it would be odd for Batman to have them when Superman doesn't.

I didn't like any of them, but I have faith in Snyder.

I'm with you guys.

Don't think I've ever truly liked any of them. Most of them had SOMETHING that was appealing, but overall, I never cared for them.

And yeah, I have faith in Snyder to make the Batsuit into something great. Snyder's track record for doing great superhero costumes is impeccable.

At least Snyder's Watchmen designs were faithful. I think with Snyder we may finally be seeing the grey and black batsuit :D

I still think he should've kept the suits closer to the comic rather than use them as some sort of commentary on suits used in past superhero films, if that was what he was going for...

I thought the costumes in Watchmen were great but obviously Goode cannot pull off blond hair.

Maybe, but it was quite a clever idea, which made the presentation of different periods in time more striking.

^ It totally was. I don't remember where I found it, but he mentioned the late 90s Batman suits. Kind of a dark silver-age spinoff, I guess.

That's really not a bad design for a character whose influences are Alexander of Macedon and Ramses II.

As well as it being a satirical look at the Batman & Robin, and what WB did to the franchise, as the "hero who sold out".

944160_10151636739915605_1803072022_n.jpg

Spencer Doe is the king of Batman cosplayers. A bit blue for my tastes (prefer the black and grey), but the mask is PERFECT, and this is a great cloth-based design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"