BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a live action Arkham City suit, with the trunks and all. It's awesome minus the trunks but thats just me. I won't ***** if the new suit has the trunks but other people will, especially marvel fanboys will start the bullcrap to downgrade the bat and even if it's not that important i think at this point its good to have as les stupid criticism as possible.

No trunks, no problem!
notrunks.jpg

i don't like it, it misses the texture and the proportions that make tha arkham suit work. I understand this is fanmade and for a fanmade suit its great but not for live action also im not a fan of the bent ears.

A costume that doesn't overpower Superman's by any means. So probably the grey suit.

It could have armor and probably will have armor and still not be able to overpower superman's suit. Kryptonite is what beats superman. Sonic waves and electricity can hurt him but only a special suit can do these things, i can't see Batman wearing a TDKR ending suit during the whole movie or when he is fighting crime in general. Its unecessary. I am pro armor and special guntlets btw, it may look bulky but its handy and fuctional. Spandex with a cowl don't really scream protection.

Well..... almost impeccable.

ozymandias-adrian-veidt-watchmen-100.jpg
This absolutely did not work at all. Snyder, as is his custom, made the suit extremely muscular, just look at the proportions. Goode had the body of a teenage girl, he was ridiculously skinny in this role of the "most physically perfect human".

Look at the face, it absolutely gives it away, it looks so thin, he almost looks scared ****less.

They should have either given him a less muscular suit or have him workout so his face filled out to sit atop that body. It worked with Cavill because the physique of the suit was literally a mold of the physique of Cavill. But if the actor and physique do not match, the suit looks awful.

It was a great costume. Ozymandias takes inspiration, in part, from Alexander of Macedonia, who was considered boyish in his day, so much so that he started a trend for the lack of facial hair. The sculpted muscular torso is clearly a reference to the breast plate of a Hellenic hoplite, as well as the fetishistic superhero suits of the 90s. The fact that the suit is more heroic than its wearer is obviously fitting.

And it was Zack's satirical take on the Batman & Robin suits and what WB did to Batman as Ozymandias was the "hero who sold out".

Enough is enough. It disturbs me that no one has even put forth the effort to make the grey and black work. Trunks or not.

It's not the comic suit design, per se, but it's pretty obvious that they tried to incorporate some gray into the DARK KNIGHT Batsuit. It just looks awful, like most of that suit.

A bit like crumbling saffron into a blender full of sick.

sati.jpg

I did another manip of the Captain America suit from the Avengers.

That's a live action Arkham City suit, with the trunks and all. It's awesome minus the trunks but thats just me. I won't ***** if the new suit has the trunks but other people will, especially marvel fanboys will start the bullcrap to downgrade the bat and even if it's not that important i think at this point its good to have as les stupid criticism as possible.

Ahh, who care what the Marvelites (or anyone else for that matter) thinks. Marvel fanboys would be dissing it all anyway,

sati.jpg

I did another manip of the Captain America suit from the Avengers.
That's...awesome. I would prefer the boots to taper toward the knee, but otherwise that's damn near perfect.

Would like to see it with a cowl. :up:

I'm not too keen on the oval logo returning, but that is easily the best Captain America manip I've seen. I'd like to see someone do one with the First Avenger costume as well, if anyone could.

I'm not too keen on the oval logo returning, but that is easily the best Captain America manip I've seen. I'd like to see someone do one with the First Avenger costume as well, if anyone could.

Thanks. Here is another version with the released logo.
bu0w.jpg

That's...awesome. I would prefer the boots to taper toward the knee, but otherwise that's damn near perfect.

Thanks. I don't think I could alter the boots to taper but I will work on adding a cowl.

I tried my best to add a cowl, hopefully it looks alright. This is probably the last time I post it because I don't want to flood the thread with it and seem like an ass pushing my stuff.

kfix.jpg

Are there still fans of the material used for the Tron: Legacy suits?

[YT]8FkNYETv6Rc[/YT]

[YT]a2H6TRdHF_s[/YT]

I know Suspension of Disbelief is something you have to have watching a Superhero Movie. But the Yellow Oval is just used so much with toys/shirts etc..that it takes me out of the thing when I see it.

That's probably why Superman doesn't have the "S" symbol in the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"