BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer gold/tan belt, but I think most of us would be cool with black for sure

if the bat on Batman's chest is anything other than solid black, or its the oval logo, I'll be upset, gold bat is a very bad idea, it just doesn't look like Batman.

never liked the gold bat either, but I do like the white bat, I remember he had a white bat in an episode of JL once.

batman_zpsd8edfd97.jpg

Made a couple changes:
Scruffier face
Actual eyes
Bigger legs (his skinny thighs were bugging me)
More accurate bat symbol to the released design
Longer ears
Thicker neck
Pointy boots

Nice.
I manipped your manipped. Love the longer ears, and couldn't resist. Made the facial hair thicker/narrowed out the headpiece.. Also tried to mimic the verticle hatch texture I desire ;)

mymodifications.png

if im gonna change it, im also gonna add navy blue and a yellow outline around the bat symbol

That doesn't sound too good Super Kal... the only way yellow should be around the bat symbol is if its the oval symbol, not an outline

i would personally disagree. i actually kinda like the gold outline around the bat symbol. it's something different, and helps that particular bat symbol stand out better.

batman1_zps7e59a456.jpg

gold belt lol

I like this one, but I would get rid of the extra belt bits. And, TBH, if I had my druthers, I'd include the trunks. (but I now that ain't likely, and I'm OK with that :cwink:)

^ Yeah, I don't want to see thick facial hair near the mouth area.

I say this with a hypocricital tonation
mymodifications.png

But yes. Batstubble=good Batbeard=Bad

I think plain brown leather is the best choice for the belt.

I think plain brown leather is the best choice for the belt.

Brown with the slightest hint of yellow would be perfect. Too yellow or gold of a belt stands out, brown really mixes well with the grey and black suit

I like the long ears in Tim Sale's art and Arkham games but not too much else

I think a bronze colored belt would fit well.

never liked the gold bat either, but I do like the white bat, I remember he had a white bat in an episode of JL once.

That was Batman from a parallel universe. It was basically crisis on two earths story but they changed the Crime Syndicate into the Justice Lords

VjjUnHz.jpg

I know many people hate on Cap's suit in The Avengers, but in this pic it actually looks like how a Captain America suit might look in real life. Would you guys like to see a Batsuit of the same fabric material, or something more like the MoS texture? I think a medium between both would suit Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"