BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Ross's style, but it wouldn't work for this movie. I would love to see his design in some kind of 40's noir style Batman movie. Something I've always wanted. But overall, I love all of his designs...even the large symbols. ;)

If we ever get a 40s noir style, I'd actually just want the original '39 suit, purple gloves and all. I still love that suit

for a noir style Bats I wouldn't mind something along the lines of his suit in Batman:Noel

I like Ross's style, but it wouldn't work for this movie. I would love to see his design in some kind of 40's noir style Batman movie. Something I've always wanted. But overall, I love all of his designs...even the large symbols. ;)

This is also something I have always wanted to see, and I've also thought Ross' design would be perfect for that.

Last edited:
If we ever get a 40s noir style, I'd actually just want the original '39 suit, purple gloves and all. I still love that suit

One thing I'm waiting for with the new Arkham : Origins game is the "First Appearance" skin. Probably as close to seeing that design in live action setting that we'll ever get, it should be cool.

for a noir style Bats I wouldn't mind something along the lines of his suit in Batman:Noel

Got a pic of that? That's supposed to be one of the skins in Arkham : Origins and I have no recollection of what it looks like.

Got a pic of that? That's supposed to be one of the skins in Arkham : Origins and I have no recollection of what it looks like.
It's on of the Lee Bermejo's suits. Not a fan. I hate that symbol.

roo7b7o.jpg

Do you guys think we're going to see some kind of Bat-armor (a la TDKReturns)?

that's a terrible adaptation of the Noel suit on that figure, looks nothing like it at all.
this is what it actually looks like:
iRXz7dv4YLDx1.jpg

noelheader.jpg

Do you think Snyder will go flashy or utilitarian with the batman suit? Going by his history I'm thinking we're going to get something sort of flashy. Even the MoS suit which I liked had some of that unnecessary designs going on in its waist region.

I don't think we'll be getting the basic grey skinsuit brown plumber belt kind of look that some might prefer?

I couldn't find a clear pic of it. That figure was the best i could find of something "decent" looking. Overall, I hate that design.

honestly based on the suits seen in Watchmen and MOS I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the same Ballpark as the Noel suit that I posted above (and not that hideous thing calling itself the Noel suit that Travesty posted)

I couldn't find a clear pic of it. That figure was the best i could find of something "decent" looking. Overall, I hate that design.

yeah, but if you're gonna insult the design it doesn't help your argument when you post a pic that bears little resemblance to the suit in question.

yeah, but if you're gonna insult the design it doesn't help your argument when you post a pic that bears little resemblance to the suit in question.
Heh, my bad broooooo. Next time, I'll play by your rules.

not trying to be rude, I was just saying that the figure didn't have much in common with the suit it was supposed to represent.

Yeah that figure is obviously not the same design, but I'm not a huge fan of either design. I like the way Arkham Origins depicts the Noel suit, but i'm not a fan of the way Bermejo depicts it..

One thing I'm waiting for with the new Arkham : Origins game is the "First Appearance" skin. Probably as close to seeing that design in live action setting that we'll ever get, it should be cool.
Is this from that game, or is this something else? Looks like its from it.

m97U0HB.jpg

Yeah that's it! I dont like the logo, why didn't they just use the logo from his first appearance?

Yeah, the logo is bigger, and not even the same shape. The cape is actually smaller, too.

they definitely could've done a lot better on that skin but it looks alright.

I still think that Snyder, like he did with Superman, will draw his inspiration from the Jim Lee and John Byrne's artwork. And of course, in the case of this films inspiration, Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns artwork.

Jim Lee:

jim-lee-batman.jpg

494360-111255_7277_batman_super.jpg

Jim_Lee_Batman_by_dcjosh.jpg

justice-league-new-52-5-wtf.jpg

John Bryne:

2012-08-15_192403_Batman_MoS.jpg

05a.jpg

BYRNE%20SUPERMAN%20BATMAN.jpg

Frank Miller

dark-knight-returns.jpg

I also wouldn't be shocked if they took some small inspiration from the Arkham games, which Warners seems to have taking a liking to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"