BvS The Batsuit Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks pretty good, I'd be happy with that. But as long as the batsuit isn't a big piece of all black rubber or something that looks more like a SWAT uniform with a cowl than a batsuit I'll be happy. Just have some silver in there and longer bat ears. I hate the small bat ears.

1920x1080_batmen_01_0.jpg

I've always loved this suit. It's basically the New 52 suit, which is my favorite Batsuit and exactly what I'd love to see in real life. JUST MAKE THIZ REEL
now there's a batman :up:

That looks pretty good, I'd be happy with that. But as long as the batsuit isn't a big piece of all black rubber or something that looks more like a SWAT uniform with a cowl than a batsuit I'll be happy. Just have some silver in there and longer bat ears. I hate the small bat ears.

Silver reminds me of Clooney's Batsuit. No thanks.:nono:

I've always loved this suit. It's basically the New 52 suit, which is my favorite Batsuit and exactly what I'd love to see in real life. JUST MAKE THIZ REEL

Is it just me, or does this Batman's face look eerily like Ben Affleck too?

Whats with all the silver hate?? :csad: It can be dark silver! :woot: It's not like I'm saying blue. I understand the blue hate. But all black is a bit...dull. And we had that a lot already. :oldrazz:

No silver please. Black-and-grey and dark-blue-and-grey are the best options IMO.

pretty good actually

knowing Snyder, i trust he will give us a badass Batman suit and something that we have never seen on film

i would love a cross between either the New 52 and Batman Inc. suit

but i have a feeling that we will finally get a gray suit rather than black

I meant to say, I love this look, and would be happy with something like this on the big screen. Batman's New 52 comics costume, particularly when drawn by Greg Capullo, is fast becoming my all-time favourite iteration of the Batsuit.

That suit makes Batman look too much like a shining silver knight IMO.

That suit looks ok, I guess. Not a big fan of those gauntlets. Why are so many artists making horrible looking gauntlets all of the sudden?

I blame the videogames. In media, when something is popular, its aesthetics become uncritically imitated, regardless of virtue.

You spelled "awesome looking gauntlets" wrong.

I blame the videogames. In media, when something is popular, its aesthetics become uncritically imitated, regardless of virtue.

Have you considered the possibility that not every being on the planet shares your opinions on everything? Because that is a rather strong possibility, one that I feel deserves consideration.

Have you considered the possibility that not every being on the planet shares your opinions on everything? Because that is a rather strong possibility, one that I feel deserves consideration.

regwec is easily one of the most pretentious posters on here, but with that comes really well thought out arguments and hilarious condescending comments that make him lovable

regwec is easily one of the most pretentious posters on here, but with that comes really well thought out arguments and hilarious condescending comments that make him lovable

His avatar fits him perfectly. :up:

Are you saying the video games don't deserve to be popular or misrepresent how Batman should be?

If so, why?

To the previous couple of anti-Regwec posts: the comment that you quote doesn't actually make any criticism of the videogame costume in general or in particular. I am only identifying the likely source of the cartoony gauntlets. I don't like the oversized gauntlets, but that is immaterial to the thrust of the post in question. I could type "in my opinion" at the end of every post, but you would have to be pretty dense not to realise that was the case.

As for pretentious: I'm afraid to say I actually sound like this all of the time. It's not a choice, it's who I am.

I kinda think you should put this quote in your signature, regwec. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"