The Becky appreciation thread

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Becky is my favorite (female) Sin City character. She is cute and nice and lovable, and she is pretty much the same age as I am.

I think the actress (who is a Latin, just like me) did a great job in the big screen, and was more likable than Jessica Alba ever was.

So, what do you say? What do you think of Becky?

I liked her character the most plus she was the hottest female in Sin City. Alba comes a very very close secont.

I don't like her. Miho, Wendy, Gail, and even Nancy are all way cooler.

I think she was more likable than Miho, Wendy or Gail.

And the actress is DEFINETLY a better actress than Jessica Alba.

I find it funny that people call Becky "loveable," yet she is, in The Big Fat Kill, a scared turncoat who was really only in it for the money. :o

The actress that played her was hot, though.

MaskedManJRK said:
I find it funny that people call Becky "loveable," yet she is, in The Big Fat Kill, a scared turncoat who was really only in it for the money. :o

The actress that played her was hot, though.

Well, she was the more humane and cute of all the Sin City chararcters.

All the other women were agressive, psychotic beeyatches.

Nancy comes close (since she's kinda nice, too), but I keep thikining of Alba's atrocious acting in the Fantastic Four movie.

Alexis Bledel is hot! Very cute, especially in Sin City with those lovely blue eyes of hers.

Comes down to Nancy and Becky for me. Alexis Biedel looked delicious in the movie!

Well its wierd because She's not that great looking normally but in Sin City she is deffinetly the most beautiful female.

I think the chaps and leather help. Especially the way she walks :) It's worthy of a drool period.

Becky is awesome (and hot). :up: Def. one of my favorite Sin City women.

Bledel was definitely the hottest of the Sin City women. As for acting, everyone beat Alba to a pulp.

But man, Bledel is mesmorizing.

AlexisBlei_4705661.jpg

AlexisBledel_DeGuire_4705675.jpg

AlexisBledel_GG02.jpg

alexis_bledel_sin_city_3gD0jv8.sized.jpg

Alexisbledel_SinCity_Becky.jpg

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Bledel was definitely the hottest of the Sin City women. As for acting, everyone beat Alba to a pulp.

But man, Bledel is mesmorizing.

alexis_bledel_sin_city_3gD0jv8.sized.jpg

Alexis Biedel is very much a cutie, and I really like her in this movie.
though that pic kinda remindes me of a slightly younger Robin Tunney only alot cuter. I dono why but when i saw that pic I though of her

If they go prior to the films yes or maybe do a stand alone story with her getting into being a hooker.

I know my friend didnt know she died... it didnt make it totally clear for those who havnt read the book.

It was an implied kill by Josh Hartnett's character since we saw what he did at the start of the movie.

But the rules never entirely apply when it comes down to Frank Miller and his world.

Sure she can come back. Didn't we see Marv in the bar after he had been killed in the electric chair?

That was only because of a loop hole in the plot via the timeline being out of synch, but no matter I'm with everyone. I want Becky back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"