The BEER Appreciation Thread!

I might have a MLK day party to go to tonight, but who knows anymore. School can't come soon enough (Tuesday)

**** school...

im gettin wasted tonight.

school's where all my good partying happens, it's difficult to get things together around here when you're underage, but 21 is coming April 2nd so I just got a little while now

I would say that Witchwood Brewery produce my favorite beers

school's where all my good partying happens, it's difficult to get things together around here when you're underage, but 21 is coming April 2nd so I just got a little while now

ohh i guess your home for the weekend...

nah, still on winter break. This years one was bout 43 days for me and class still isn't till Thursday. I go to school 300 miles away so I'm only home for breaks :word:

:up: :up: :up:

I developed a love for this beer when I was in Scottsdale a couple winters ago, but haven't been able to find it in Boston. :csad:

Currently drinking: Sam Adams hefeweizen, in a glass with a slice of lemon. Cheers!

nah, still on winter break. This years one was bout 43 days for me and class still isn't till Thursday. I go to school 300 miles away so I'm only home for breaks :word:

43 day long xmas break!?!?!?!? thats crazy! we get about 30 days

43 day long xmas break!?!?!?!? thats crazy! we get about 30 days

mine is going from December 11th till January 23rd, however many days that actually is

I'm done with my Newcastle. I think I'll try a new beer now, right after the NFC game.

damn right..HOORAY BEER!

i love corona, its funny tho that corona is like pisswater in mexico :huh:

try PranQster..

and Dead Guy Ale drinkers?

Yeah mexicans love bud light and budweiser, **** that. Give me a corona. :D

I'm particularly fond of Killian's, Land Shark, Blue Moon, St. Paulie's Girl, and Corona Extra.

I just like foreign beers in general.

I'm drinking a Schlafly #15 right now. Life is good.

Been drinking since 17 years old. Haven't looked back on it since.

P.S. Miller and Keystone FTW.

Oh, Stormy, thank you ever so much for showing me this beer. As a man of Scottish roots, and a bit of a beer snob, I feel it is my duty to try at least 3 of these.......I am visiting NYC next month, so I will actually have an opportunity......

And Cory, this thread is awesome, that is all

Oh, Stormy, thank you ever so much for showing me this beer. As a man of Scottish roots, and a bit of a beer snob, I feel it is my duty to try at least 3 of these.......I am visiting NYC next month, so I will actually have an opportunity......

And Cory, this thread is awesome, that is all

this thread is the reason i was put on this earth.

Been drinking since 17 years old. Haven't looked back on it since.

P.S. Miller and Keystone FTW.

There you go! Now those are some beers. I think I had one too many Lites last night watching the NFC game.

You're now my best friend. New Belgium is amazing. And get this, my local liquor store has them on sale for $1.49 for the 22 ounce bottle! My buddy and I have bought at least 70 of them this weekend. I've been drunk for three straight nights on nothing but Fat Tire, 1554 and Mothership and it's cheaper than Coors :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"